Jealousy

This next chapter's plot was suggested by @percabeth_lover19

Minho's POV:
I wake up to find (y/n)'s head lying on my chest. She's still asleep, and she looks adorable. I don't really wanna make her get up, but we've got to run today.
"(Y/n)...(Y/nnnnnnnnn)" I say quietly curling her hair back behind her ear.
"Mmmmhhhhh." Her eyelids flutter open and she looks up at me. Then she smiles. "Hiya."
"We've got to run today." I say.
"Uuughhhh." She hides her face with her hands, again adorable.
"Well if you don't want to I can run with Thomas. Just for today say it's a day off because of your arm. I'm sure I could persuade Clint and Jeff to pretend your ill." I kiss her on the forehead and she giggles.
"But I don't want to be apart from youuuu. After what happened yesterday... I don't feel that safe without you." (Y/n) says.
"Then I'll ask Thomas and another runner to run the maze together. Just for today until I find out why the hell Gally hurt you." I tell her. She looks away.
"I know why he hurt me though..." She says softly.
"Wait what?" I sit bolt upright.
"I'll tell you if we can get out of here and tell the medjacks I'm ill and need to take the day off with you." She sighs.
"Okay. Let's go get breakfast first." I help her up and then we get changed and eat some breakfast. We finally persuade Jeff into saying she's ill who tells Alby. It's worked, we have the day off.
"Great! Now tell me why Gally hurt you?" I hold her hand in mine and we walk over to the woods, literally the only private place in the Glade.
"Okay. Well. He sent me a note."
"Yeah what did it say?" I ask.
"It said that I had to meet him in the woods at 7:00. That I should bring nobody with me or tell anyone about it." She looks sheepishly to the floor.
"(Y/n) you should have brought me with you-"
"I know. I regret it too. But I went and I met him and he told me that he liked me, like 'liked' me. And I didn't like him at all so I ran away and he followed me and then he hurt my arm because I shouted for help." (Y/n) said miserably.
"Aw baby." I pulled her into my chest, she didn't cry, just whimpered. I stroked her hair and rubbed her back. And then after we parted I felt a huge surge of rage and jealousy.
"Where's Gally?" I ask her.
"What? Why?" She says confused.
"He needs to know that you're my girl and not his." I feel my face burning red with rage.
"Minho, what are you going to do?" (Y/n) looks concerned now.
"I'm going to punch the living daylights out of the slinthead." I say aggressively, running off towards the mess hall. I can see Gally.
"Minho wait! You could be thrown in the pit or get hurt! WAIT!" (Y/n) is running after me.
"Stay back, (Y/n). You'll be okay. Just stay there."
"MINHO!" She screams.
"Gally." I look directly at him, he looks a little scared. Then I lift him up by his shirt and bring him to my eye level, shank isn't even my height.
"LET ME GO!" He kicks me in the leg hard. The pain sprints up my thigh.
"(Y/N) IS MINE OKAY! SO SHUCK OFF AND LEAVE HER ALONE!"
I punch him continuously in his shoulder, his face, his stomach until he's lying flat on the ground, blood dripping from his nose. Gladers crowd around him.
"Get him to the med-jacks!" Someone says and he's pulled off towards the hut.
"What the bloody hell were you thinking?!" Newt shouts at me.
"THAT SHANK HURT (Y/N) AND SAID THAT HE HAD FEELINGS FOR HER AND MADE HER UPSET HE SHUCKING DESERVED IT!" I yell.
"I'm sorry Minho but you're going in the pit tonight." Newt shakes his head. "You can't hurt another Glader. You know, if he dies or gets seriously injured you die too right?" Alby says sternly.
(Y/n) comes rushing to me and hugs me tightly.
"You shucking idiot." She says, I feel guilty. But as I look down at her face I can see she's smiling, almost laughing.
"That was great." She whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I smile back at her.
"I know." I say and kiss her.

Thanks for reading this chapter, again I would like some suggestions on what happens next!
Maia xx