Ben

Minho's POV:
I wake up, (y/n) is sleeping beside me, her hair is covering her face, I curl her baby hairs behind her ears and brush the long, beautiful strands away.
"Wake up, sleepy head." I caress her cheek with the back of my hand and her eyes flutter open.
"Oh. Hi." She sits up, her legs crossed
"Feel like running today?" I ask.
"Yeah." She says, and gets up.
"I'll go take a quick shower and get ready."
"Want me to join you?" I ask. Dang it Minho, what is wrong with me. We've been barely together for two months and I already want to see her naked. What am I, some perv?
"If you want." She says nonchalantly, I'm completely shocked. I thought in a heartbeat she'd say no.
"Really? Wait? What?" I stammer.
"I said if you want. We are dating after all, just don't look at me so much if we do. Just don't stare or anything." She reaches her hand out as if I have to shake on it.
"I promise I won't." I say taking her hand. I kind of feel like a giddy twelve year old. What is wrong with me? Is she really okay with this?
We walk to the showers, she gets undressed, half hiding her body. She's quite slim, but has quite a curved body. Seeing a girl naked for the first time in my life, I need to shucking calm down.
I try not to stare, I did promise. She hides most of her body from my sight though.
After the shower we get changed and head over to get breakfast. I can't stop thinking about her, her perfect body, her beautiful face and amazing personality and skill. (Y/n) is just too perfect. I blush at these thoughts and she giggles.
"Stop looking at me like that." She laughs.
"Sorry."
-Time skip-
We come out of the maze after a tiring day, and decide to get some food. It's chicken and mashed potato. We eat it together and talk and talk.
"Can we go to the deadheads, I wanna be alone with you?" I ask. She nods and we walk over to the woods.
Sitting down with her, finally alone, we don't kiss or flirt. We talk for once, it's nice. Like having a girlfriend and best friend in one. We hold hands and look up at the stars.
"It's a beautiful night." I state cheesily.
"Yeah." She looks at me.
"Just like you." I laugh.
"Minho..." (Y/n) points a finger behind me.
"What?" I spin my head around.
Ben is standing there.
His veins protruding from his skin, blue and people and throbbing. His eyes are bloodshot, his skin, white. His fists clenched, jaw set, eyes looking straight at me with anger in them.
"YOU DID THIS!" Ben sprints towards me, pinning me down. His whole body, sat on mine, his weight driving me into the ground.
"LET HIM GO!" (Y/n) is punching Ben continuously now, her eyes filled with tears.
"NO! HE'S BAD, GALLY SAYS SO! GALLY SAYS HE'S BAD!" Ben slams my head into the ground. It hurts, but I somehow remain conscious.
"BEN! LET ME GO!" I yell at him.
"BEN!" (Y/n) hits him across the head, Ben grabs her wrist, stands up and pushes her against a tree.
"NO!" I scream, trying to pick myself up.
Ben then slams her head into the trunk and she falls to the ground.
"NO!" I scream and kick Ben to the ground, he scampers off like an animal.
"(Y/N)!" I cry. I cradle her in my arms. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." I kiss her cheek, tears trickling onto her face.

Was this chapter any good? I got the idea from My_Dragon_Heart who has been very sweet with their comments lately! Keep suggesting and I can probably use your ideas! Thanks.
Maia xx