Prank

Me and Minho woke up in the middle of the night, it wasn't a surprise since we had fallen asleep so early.
"Well..." He just laughed, showing his cute dimples.
"Yeah, I guess we shouldn't have gone to bed so early." I smile. "I'm not tired enough to go back to bed, what do you-"
He cut me off with a rough kiss, his hands cupping my face. Minho then ran his hands through my hair and his tongue entered my mouth, we kissed for a good minute before we broke apart.
"Sorry, you just looked so pretty." He blushed.
"You're so cheesy." I giggle, ruffling his hair.
"I have an idea on what we could do. It might get us into trouble though." He winks.
"For shucks sake it's not sex is it?" I roll my eyes.
"No. No it's not, unless you-"
"No, nope. Just tell me." I feel my cheeks redden.
"Follow me." He stands up, putting his shoes on, I do the same. Minho then grabs my hand.
"What are we doing?" I ask, trying not to laugh.
"Sssh." He smiles, winking at me. Minho takes me to the homestead, and we find Winston asleep, snoring. "The shank has been keeping me awake with his snoring for ages, I want payback."
"Minho, what are you doing?" I whisper.
"Go get a bucket of water from the kitchen." Minho giggles.
"Why? You aren't going to-"
"Yep, make sure it's warm water." He grins, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Oh my god Minho." I say, running off to get the water. I fill a bowl up of warm water and sprint back to Minho. He takes it from my hands and places it on Winston's bed.
Minho then slowly raises Winston's hand into the bowl and winks.
We wait a few minutes before it happens. A big wet patch grows on the sheets. Gross.
"Ew! Minho." I grimace.
"Wait." Minho laughs. "EVERYONE LOOK! WINSTON PISSED HIMSELF!"
Everyone shoots up from their beds and runs over to laugh at Winston. He's sitting up in bed now, staring down at his crotch.
"HEY! NO I DIDN'T!" He yells. Everyone laughs and points and I double over laughing.
"Yeah you did, shank! What are you, 5?" Minho laughs.
Winston gets up, the water spills all over him. "YOU SLINTHEAD, MINHO! I know you did this!" He says running over to the toilets.
"That taught him." Minho giggled into my ear.
"Yep." I say, giving him a soft kiss.

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I had writers block. I really need ideas for the next chapter so?...
Maia xx