The forest

(Your POV)
Minho asked me to meet him in the forest at 8:00. I didn't know what was wrong. I was slightly scared he'd tell me that I couldn't be a runner anymore, that I was too slow or that I was a girl.
The time passed pretty quickly. We all had fun just chatting in the homestead, me, Newt, Frypan, Winston, Zart, Chuck and Minho.
Minho seemed like he had something on his mind, he didn't join the conversation much at all.
"You good?" Newt asked Minho.
"Yeah." He said, scratching his head. He looked very deep in thought, which scared me. Was it about tonight?

Soon it was 8:00, I walked to the forest and sat on a tree branch. Minho came five minutes later, he waved at me and came up and sat next to me on the branch.
"Okay, so what's wrong?" I asked him, folding my arms. "You haven't joined in the conversation all afternoon, you barely touched your lunch and dinner. JUST TELL ME! I know I'm not a good enough runner!"
"What? No. That's not what's wrong. I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you that...I um..." He looked so worried, he was blushing.
(Minho's POV)
I inched in closer to her on the branch, took a deep breath and said
"That I love you. And not just as friends, I liked you since you came up in the box. You're strong, beautiful, funny, smart. And I want to be with you." I tell her. I blush, she blushes. Then (y/n) smiles, a big one, and throws her arms around my neck.
"ME TOO!" She laughs and plants a kiss on my cheek.
I'm screaming inside, with joy of course. I want to kiss her right there and then, it's the perfect time. But what if she thinks it's too soon, then I'd make a huge fool of myself.
"I love you." I say to her.
"And I love you." She says and hugs me again.

I just wanted to tell anyone who has read all of this, thank you. I realised that I made the new Greenie Chuck instead of Thomas for some reason, which was bad because Chuck was already there, lol.
Thanks for over 100 reads! Please keep reading, it makes my day. Also, please comment what you think about this and what to do next.
Maia xxx