Sharing a bed

It's late. I'm sitting in bed with Minho, just talking. Everyone else is up talking too, so I don't see why not.
"What's your favourite animal?" Minho asks me, it's a weird question. But I find it cute that he wants to know.
"You." I laugh. He nudges my arm.
"Hey, no seriously. What is it?"
"Probably a (fave animal)." I blush.
"Aw, they're cute." He holds my hand, "Like you."
"You're so cheesy." I giggle. He is, but inside I actually like it.
"I know. I love making you blush." Minho says. "Sit on my lap."
"What? I'll crush you!" I yell.
"No you won't. I doubt you're that heavy. Plus, I'm so strong that bullets can't even get through me." He jokes, and scoops me up and puts me on his lap. I blush so much I feel hot. He can hold me, easily. He smiles up at me and kisses me on the nose.
"There we go! See? I'm not squashed!" He laughs. Then Minho wraps his arms around my slim frame, I feel so safe when I'm with him.
"Good." I say, happily.
"I'm tired." He yawns.
"Me too." I say, even though I could stay up all night talking to him. "Shall we go to bed?"
"Yeah. Though, could I sleep with you tonight? I don't feel safe." He lies, I can see he's perfectly happy and fine inside.
"I guess so, do you snore?" I ask.
"No. At least I don't think so." He says, and pushes me into bed, and climbs in next to me, it's a little small. But he's the big spoon and I'm the little spoon and we both feel happy and safe and in love.
And I slept like a baby in his arms.

Sorry if this was a bit cheesy? Was it? Idk. I'll update everyday, if you want. I'll try to anyway. Okay bye for now!
Maia xxx