First kiss

(Your POV)
I feel butterflies in my stomach as he helps me down from the tree. I slip, and fall a little way, but he catches me bridal style. I look up and gaze into his eyes, they're so beautiful. I melt right there in the spot.
"Oops, almost fell to your death." He giggles, putting me down.
"Almost." I joke along.
You walk back to the glade, hand in hand.
"You're really beautiful you know." He says, blushing, which makes you blush.
"And you're a big old self obsessed shank. Love you." I squeeze his hand.
"Why thank you." He smiles.
There are lots of wolf whistles and cat calls as we walk back to the homestead, which I ignore, but Minho doesn't.
"YOU'RE JUST ALL JEALOUS SHANKS!" He yells, at everyone. He looks so angry, almost quite jealous. I squeeze his hand again.
"It's okay, I'm yours. They know that."
"I know that, they're just all sad that they don't have the most beautiful, funny and amazing girl in the glade as theirs." He plants a kiss on my cheek.
"I'm the only girl in the glade, Minho." I laugh.
"I know. That's why I'm the luckiest guy in the world, never mind the glade." He pulls me in closer to him, resting his arm around my waist.
"Should we tell anyone? I mean, a guess a few guys already know." I look around at the smirking faces of a few boys.
"We can tell Chuck, and Newt and stuff. But news will spread pretty quickly anyway, especially if I go around doing this,"
And then he slams his lips against mine, it's quite rough but passionate. I feel an explosion of butterflies in my stomach, he wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. This kiss lasts for a good 20 seconds, until we finish, mostly because of the lack of air. Then he pecks me on the lips softly again. We're both blushing.
"That was great." I smile.
"That was amazing." And then he picks me up bridal style and carries me to my bed.

How was this chapter? I'd love it if you'd comment. Thanks again!
Maia xx