She's awake

Minho's POV:
Me, (y/n) and Thomas are in the map room, drawing out today's maps. We finally finish.
"Well, I'm done." (Y/n) smiles, slamming her maps into the shelf.
"Same." Thomas sighs.
"We should probably go get something to eat." I say, putting my arm around (y/n)'s waist, she blushes, which makes me blush which makes Thomas snigger.
"You've been dating for like a month now and you still make her blush?" He grins.
"It's a talent of mine." I wink at (y/n) placing my lips on hers.
"Shut up, shank." She giggles.
We walk off to get food, and sit with the others.
Suddenly Jeff comes running over to the table.
"GUYS! She's awake, the girl's awake!" Jeff exclaims, slamming his hands against the table.
"What? Really?" (Y/n) says, standing up.
"Yeah, she says she wants to see you, (y/n) she's told us she heard you talking to her while she was unconscious." Jeff shrugs.
"Let's go." (Y/n) takes my hand.
"I wanna finish my foooodddd." I whine sarcastically.
"Minho, come on baby." She rolls her eyes.
Even though I'm used to pet names, the way she called me baby made me blush. I love her so shucking much.
"I'm coming." I say, and we run off towards the med-jacks.
"She's just here." Jeff motioned towards the girl. She was sat upright in bed, twirling her long black hair around her fingers. She looked up at me and (y/n) timidly.
"(Y/n)?" She asked shyly.

Sorry this was quite short. I'll write soon.
Maia xx