The girl

I woke up to the sound of alarms and shouts and yelling. Minho was sitting beside me, his hand on my arm.
"It's the box." He says, frowning.
"But it's not supposed to-"
"I know." He gets up, putting on his shoes. "We have to go."
"I'm coming." I say, tying my hair up into a loose ponytail. Minho grabs my hand and we run towards the others, they're standing around the box.
"What's wrong?" Minho asks Newt, who is in the box staring down at the new Greenie.
"It's a girl." He looks up, a confused look on his face. "Another girl."
"What? So all of a sudden they're sending up girls now? What? Do they want us to breed?" Zart asks, grinning.
I feel almost quite annoyed at his comment, he thinks girls can only just reproduce? Shucking idiot.
Suddenly the girl's eyes open, she takes a sharp breath.
"Thomas!" She yells, before closing her eyes again and falling into a sleep.
Everyone looks at Thomas. He looks just as confused as all of us.
Another girl?

"That was shucking weird. She seems like she's dead." Minho frowns as he takes off his shoes and climbs into bed. We're both still super tired.
"Yeah..." I say lying next to him.
"What's wrong?" He asks, cocking his head to the side like a puppy.
"Nothing." I whisper.
"Come on, baby. Tell me." He curls his lip over into a pout.
"It's just...Weird. Before she arrived, I said that I was the only girl you'd ever seen. Or remembered. The creators must have heard? But why are they sending another girl into the glade?" I sigh.
"I don't know. They have beetle blades everywhere, it's no surprise they heard us. Don't worry so much." He wraps his arm around my waist.
"I know." I snuggle up against his chest, he smells like mint.
"Good." He says planting a kiss on my head.
"Night." I say.
"Night baby. Oh, and you're still the most amazing and pretty girl I've laid eyes on."

Sorry for not updating for a few days, been a bit sick. Ideas for next chapter?
Maia xx