Wake up

I pick (y/n) up in my arms, bridal style. I want her to wake up, she looks so pale, what if it's too late?
I cry and scream for help, running through the deadheads with her.
"SOMEONE HELP!" I yell at the top of my lungs, "HELP!"
Minutes later I see Newt rushing towards me with Winston.
"What's happened?" Newt says, looking down at her.
"It's Ben! He came up to us and attacked and slammed (y/n)'s head into a tree and she's unconscious!" I cry.
"Wait? What? Ben?" Winston asks, out of breath.
"Yeah." I pant.
"What do you mean, attacked? Why?" Newt is scratching his head.
"I think he was stung."
-Time skip-

(Y/n) is lying on a bed in the med-jacks. She's breathing, I can see her chest rising up and down. She's just not moving, or waking up.
I hold her hand, she feels quite cold, I pull a blanket over her.
"(Y/n) wake up. Please wake up. Wake up, I can't lose you. I'd have nothing to live for if I lost you now." I whisper. I plant a kiss on her cheek. She doesn't stir.
Newt walks in, his arms folded.
"How is she?" He asks, sitting in a chair next to me.
"She hasn't moved at all yet. What if she dies?" I cry.
"Don't think like that, shank. She'll be okay. Probably just has bad concussion. She's strong, she'll make it." He says reassuringly.
"Yeah. I guess you're right. Any news on Ben?" I ask him, still extremely concerned about (y/n).
"Nah. We've looked for hours and still can't find him. He must've gone into the maze." Newt says. "Anyway, gotta go. Tell me if she wakes up." He says, patting my shoulder and walking off.
"I will." I sigh.

-Time skip-
I must have fallen asleep, and was woken by a miracle. (Y/n) was sitting up, wide awake, she was still holding my hand.
"Hi shank." She smiles.
"(Y/n)!" I throw my arms around her, "I thought you wouldn't make it!"
"Of course I would. Nothing can kill me." She jokes, kissing me on the cheek.
"Are you okay?" I ask, looking at her head, there's a bandage around it.
"Yeah. Just a little tired." She says.
"Want me to leave you to get some rest?" I say, a little disappointed.
"No! Stay with me." She laughs.
Then I lie in the bed next to her, my arms wrapped around her.
"I will. Always." I say, and kiss her.

Sorry if this chapter was a little cheesy or cliche. I'm trying.
Maia xx