Dream

I settle down into bed with Minho. His arms are wrapped around me, his body close to mine. He kisses me on the head.
"Are you okay now?" He asks.
"Yeah. I just feel really bad for Ben. It wasn't his fault. Gally told him that we were bad, that you were bad. He was going through the changing. He got banished. Minho, I killed someone." I whisper.
"No, no you didn't kill anybody. (Y/n) you're the most amazing person I have ever met, I'm so lucky to have you. Don't think like that, please."
Our lips collide, for a brief moment until Winston shouts from a few beds over.
"Will you two love birds shut up!" He yells.
"You're just jealous, shank!" Minho spits back, pulling me closer to him.
"Yeah, totally. Right..." Winston says sarcastically. "Just go to bed."
"Whatever." I say. Minho lays his head back on the pillow and begins snoring five minutes later.
I do the same.

"We don't have much time together anymore, Chuck." I kiss him on the forehead. "You be a good boy and help mum with the cooking and cleaning. I'll be going away soon."
"I know, sis." Chuck smiles solemnly, staring down at the floor.
"You're the best." I grin, pulling him into a hug.
"I'll miss you. (Y/n)." Chuck cries.
"I'll miss you too."

I wake up, in a cold sweat. It was a dream. But it was also a memory. I sit bolt upright, awaking Minho next to me. His hair is sticking up in places, his eyes tired.
"What's wrong?" He grabs my hand.
"It's chuck."
"What?" He pulls me onto his lap.
"He's my little brother."

Was this chapter okay? I'm having writers block so I need new ideas. I will continue this though.
Maia xx