Unwelcome confession

It's already 6:40 so I make my way to the woods. I tell Minho I'm off to take a shower and he asks me if he can join me. I refuse, feeling a little guilty.
We did just kinda get together though...

I wait around for Gally to show up. It's getting quite dark, I lean against a tree and hear footsteps. The crunch of leaves and snapping of twigs.
It's Gally.
"What do you want?" I spit at him.
"I want to tell you something." He says softly. It's weird, it's like he's being hiding his real self behind a tough, mean Gally.
"Tell me what?" I say sassily. I knew Minho would be proud.
"Um..."
"Just tell me Gally." I say.
"That I like you. Like 'like' you." He looks at the ground like a little kid looking ashamed.
"How the shuck do you like me? You act as if you hate me all the time!" I yell. How the hell does me like me! I certainly don't like him.
"I know. I'm sorry. It's just because of Minho. You're with Minho and you can't be with me. I'm sad and angry and ashamed..." He says quietly.
"I'm sorry Gally. You might actually be nice but I don't think I like you, never mind love you. I love Minho. This won't work." And then I stomp off to find Minho.
I want to cry. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to.

How was this chapter? I wrote it pretty quickly so...
I only chose to make Gally confess because Will Poulter is literally amazing. I don't love him, he's just really funny and a great actor.
Maia xx