Hate

We had finished for the day, leaving the maze, hand in hand.
We were greeted by a very pitiful looking Newt.
"There's gonna be a discussion, you better both go. It's about you two." He says, and follows us to it.
Gally is in the middle, looking extremely angry. He scowls as we walk in, hand in hand.
"We have came here today to talk about Minho and (y/n)'s relationship. And how pointless and stupid it is." He says loudly.
Minho looks angry, I tug on his hand.
"ITS NOT POINTLESS YOU BIG SHUCKFACE! WE LOVE EACH OTHER! YOU CAN SHUCK OFF BECAUSE YOURE JUST JEALOUS!" Minho yells at him.
"Minho, just let him speak." I say, Minho sits back down.
"Let's carry on, shall we?" Gally gives us a dirty look. I sigh at how childish he's being.
"We can't afford to have lovey-dovey relationships with gladers, because we're trying to get out of this maze. A love-life will not focus us, especially not a runner, the keeper of the runners, you Minho." Gally folds his arms.
"Shut up, Gally. You're wasting everyone's time. What are you going to even do?" I ask him. He looks stumped for a moment.
"We can keep you apart if we want. We can stop you from seeing each other." Gally smiles.
"Stop being so evil, you can't do that." I say.
"Yes we can. Can't we Alby?" Gally looks over to Alby, who looks rather bored and tired.
"We can. But they're not hurting anyone, Gally, I don't see the problem." Alby looks over at me and Minho, and I offer a weak smile.
"Exactly." Minho spits at Gally, then grabs my hand.
"You're distracting to gladers, and I checked the map room earlier, you haven't done at least half of your work lately." Gally says.
"YOU KNOW YOURE NOT ALLOWED IN THAT ROOM!" Minho yells.
"That's true." Alby says.
"Well, they're not doing enough work. How do you expect we get out of here while these two are wasting time, kissing each other's faces off in the maze?!" Gally screams. How in the hell did he know we were doing that?
"WERE DOING ENOUGH WORK!" Minho spits. "AND IF YOU EXCUSE US, WERE GOING TO EAT SOMETHING AFTER OUR HARD DAY AT WORK!" And then Minho pulls me out of the room and we walk over to get dinner.

How was this chapter? Thanks for reading it! I'll update any time I can!
Maia xx