Ch. 1 New Roommates

(Listen to music for better imagination)

Yejin p.o.v:

*bts dope playing in the back round*

Having nothing to do, i decided to dance to bts dope. While i was dancing, my phone was ringing non stop. I went to go pick it up to see who it was, unknown number. Hm should i answer or no. Yolo why not.

"Hello?"

"Ah hello? Im calling to let you know that you will be having new roommates living with you."

"Huh? I didn't hear about this...who's coming? A girl or guy?"

"You will know once they arrive about right now."

The doorbell rang

"Oh i guess thats them, treat them well Yejin, bye for now."

"Wait! I didn't get to fi-"

i was cut off before i could say anything else. What the heck was that? Out of no where somebody else is gonna live with me? That person even knew my name, weird. I looked down to see that i was only wearing a black comfy short and a oversize white t-shirt, with a black crop under and with my hair down in a mess. Im gonna meet my new roommate looking like this? Aigoo aigoo, they should've called earlier! The doorbell rang again and i ran to go open the door for them. As i open the door...my eyes went big. Oh my lord it can't be who i'm thinking they are.

"Annyeong!!" They all said at the same time.

"We will be staying here for the time being. Please take good care of us!"

I was too shocked to say anything, BTS?! They will be staying with me? This has to be a dream, no way in the world would they be in front of me.

"Um hello? Are you the girl who will also be living with us?" Jungkook wave his hands in my face.

"Huh? Oh um yes i will be living here well i mean this is my place.."

"Haha, oh i hear our song playing in the back, were you just dancing?" Suga asked.

I nodded my head and let them in. This is so unexpected, always wanting to meet bts face to face and their gonna live with me?! I can't wait to tell Yojin!!! As i closed the door behind me, I saw that Jimin and J-hope dancing.

"Yah i can dance better than you Jimin."

"No you can't, I can dance better don't lie your just jealous."

"Jimin, You got no jams." Me and Rap monster said at the same time which caused everyone to laugh. He looked at me before bursting into laughter. Eep! He just looked at me! AT ME!

"YAH!! I do have jams! Didn't you just see me dance just now?" He asked me.

"Hahaha! Oh im sorry Jimin, i have always been wanting to say that to you."

"Jimin you still got no jams even if you can dance ok." Rap monster said.

"Whatever you say namjoon." He rolled his eyes and continue to dance with J-hope.

"So what's your name?" Rap monster asked.

"Oh thats right i haven't introduce myself yet. I'm Kim Yejin and i love to dance, sing, and cook." Smiling at them.

" Oh is it ok if i call you guys oppa?"

"Of course! Why not?" Jin replied.

"You can cook?" V and Jungkook asked at the same time.