Ch. 3 Who?

(Please don't mind the people in the picture lol I don't even know them either I just wanted to put this song here for is chapter)

Suga p.o.v:

Did I hear her right? Yejin just said Minyo.....no way it could be her, it could be some sort of cartoon character. I just sat there while she was hugging me when I heard Jungkook and V.

Jikook: OUUUUUU SUGA AND YEJIN ARE DOING SOMETHING THEY ARENT SUPPOSE TO!

Rest of Bts: WHAT?!

I pushed her away causing her to fall onto the sofa than the ground. Omg that wasn't suppose to happen oops.

Yejin: Ow! What the hell happen?

V: Suga pushed you and that's why you fell on the ground

She glared at me

Suga: Hey I didn't pus you for no reason, you hugged me in the first place

Yejin: Me? Hug you? Ha! No way would I hug you I rather hug rap monster whose my bias in Bts.

Rap Monster: Oho did you hear that hyung? She rather hug ME than YOU.

I just glared at them and got up and left. Oh I forgot to ask her why she called me or called out Minyo earlier. Nahh the boys are still there I'll ask her when it's just me and her.

Yejin p.o.v:

Me hug Suga? Why would I hug Suga for no reason._.

Jikook: It's true about what Suga just said. We saw the whole thing and we heard you call him Minyo?

I saw Suga stop walking and turned around and look at me. I called him Minyo while hugging him??

Yejin: I did? I don't remember anything

Jin: Why did you call him Minyo? Did you two meet before that's why you gave him a nickname?

I never met Suga before so why would I give him a nickname?

Rap monster: Yah hyung did you meet Yejin before? Is that why you told us to leave so u can take care of her?

He didn't say anything he just stood there and nodded his head no.

Suga: Yejin, what's your full name and your mother name.

Why does he want to know my mother name?

Yejin: Why do you even want to know? More like why should I tell you. Your acting as if we met before.

Suga: Your mother name is Kim Yeoul right

O.O HOW?!!

Yejin: WHAT! How do you know?!

Suga: I just do know.

Jhope: Now that you mention that name didn't your parent hire a maid name Kim Yeoul before you guys moved?

Suga: Yep and she had a daughter and I'm wondering if it's Yejin right now

Bts and Yejin: WHAT?!

Yejin: My mother used to work as a maid for your parents? She never said so and I don't remember you or a little boy at all

Suga: What do you mean you don't know or remember? Your- know what forget it. You probably forgot everything or I mistaken you for somebody else. Sorry

We all just stared at Suga and he left the house.

Yejin: Um why is Suga like that?

Jin: well to put it simple, Suga had a childhood friend he left behind but because of his parents not because he wanted to. Than a accident happen to her and she didn't get to finish telling Suga what's her name. All he knows is she starts with Kim and her mother name. Also he was her first love......he must've thought it was you because the only and ONLY person who calls him that is his childhood friend. And you said it when u were sleeping and hugged him.

Yejin: Oh.....but than why can't u remember anything or maybe he heard me wrong or he mistaken me for her.

Jimin: No no me and Jungkook her you specifically call Suga Minyo. Right Kookie?

Jungkook: mhmm, me and Jimin heard you call Suga Minyo. Ah is it alright if I call you noona?

Yejin: Ah yes of course you can and I did? But than why can't I remember anything of my childhood.

They just looked at me for a long long time.

Rap Mon: Probably from the accident you had before you two got separated.

Yejin: hmm idk because my mother told me she never worked for anybody or work as a maid before she just started 2 weeks ago.

V: Really? Than its probably someone else...but that doesn't make sense! You call out Minyo! The only person who calls him that is his childhood friend. We all met her once or twice but that was it.

Yejin: Well my mother did tell me I had a accident when I was a kid. But she won't tell me what kind of accident.

Jhope: Ohhh I see hmm than I don't know either. We just met so we can't just really say it's you so well just keep it down and not mention it around Suga.

Yejin: Yeah, you guys go wash up and go rest now. You guys are probably tired by now.

They all nodded their head and went to go wash up while I went to my room. I saw my phone was ringing with text messages. I looked at my phone to see it was my friends, Soah and Sojin. Sigh what do they want now

~convo~

Soah: heyyyyy guess what

Sojin: what?

Soah: Yejin is working as a maid for somebody

Sojin: what! KIN YEJIN GET HERE NOW

Soah: she's probably busy cleaning or something right now lol

Sojin: she didn't say anything to me, did she tell you?

Soah: nah I heard from her fam

Yejin: my family told you?

Sojin: YEJIN what does this mean!

Yejin: omg no I'm not working as a maid lol i didn't know my family knew but these people just moved in with me that's it.

Sojin: is you sure? Are those people nice?

Yejin: yes they are I gtg do something text you guys later

Both of them: kk byeeee

~end of convo~

Hmm I wonder where Suga went? I should go out and fetch him. I grab my sweater and put on some leggings instead of my shorts, a beanie and a pair of gloves since it's freezing as heck outside today. I made sure I grabbed my phone and left to find him.

Suga p.o.v:

Tonight's pretty cold compare to other nights. I blew into my hand, thinking about Yejin and if she's the one I'm looking for. But there's a lot of other women with that name not only her mother, but I guess it right and she called me Minyo...aishh

Suga: This is too much!

Random person: Why are you doing that?

I froze, did that person know who I was......I slowly turned around and froze in that spot...it can't be....

Random person: Well well it's been a long time Min Yoongi

Omg why is he here I thought he was suppose to be in the states, why is he back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Could Yejin be the one Suga is looking for? Now whose this person that Suga doesn't want to come back?