Ch. 30 Leaving

Yoongi p.o.v:

We all went to go visit Yejin before we left to our world tour and L.A.

"She will wake up soon right..." Jungkook said.

"Of course she has to, she can't leave us behind. It's Yejin were talking about here," V said.

"Hyung, don't worry too much. Just have faith in Yejin, we have to departure so say your goodbye." Namjoon said.

I looked at Yejin, "Today will be the last time I'll see you. The next time I'll see you is a month and a half. By then, please be healthy and awake." I said, kissing her forehead.

"Yejin you better wake up! If you don't, Suga hyung will get taken away from you!" Jimin said to Yejin.

I chuckled, "Noona if you wake up, make sure to be healthy and wait for our return!" V and Jungkook said.

"I miss your cooking Yejin, when will I get to eat your cooking again? I'm tired of cooking for these guys." Jin said.

"I'm your hope Yejin, so you better wake up because I'm sparing some hope to you," Jhope said.

"If you end up waking up and not remembering any of us, make sure you fall for me instead of this grandpa." Namjoon said, teasing me.

They all broke out laughing, "I don't think so Namjoon, she'll still fall for me even if she forgets us."

"OUUUUUUUU" was all they said.

"You have a rival Yoongi, better be ready!" Eunseo said.

We all broke out laughing, I'm gonna miss this. Only if Yejin woke up, it'll be complete.

We bow and said goodbye to Eunseo, Soah, Sojin, and Yejin's mother. I look to see Jimin and Sojin being all lovey dovey,

"Are you guys dating now?" Jin asked.

"Ouuuuuu, when's the baby coming?" Namjoon teased them.

"H-Hyung! We just dated, we can't have a baby already!" Jimin said, turning red as ever.

I chuckle to see Jhope leading Soah somewhere, ah confessing I see.

"GOOD LUCK HYUNG!" V yelled to Jhope.

We all burst out laughing as he turned red.

"I wasn't expecting you two to meet again. Fate has really brought you two to meet again. Make sure your parents don't find out about this or something might happen." Yejin's mom said.

"Arasso, my parents are always busy with their work. So I don't think they'll find out that we met again." I said.

She gave me a hug, "I'm so sorry that you and Yejin had to be separated. Don't worry, I'm sure she'll wake up as you guys are in your world tour."

I smiled and hugged her back, "Hey Yoongi? I need to tell you something." Eunseo said.

"Excuse me," I said to Yejin's mom.

"What is it?"

"How should I saw this....I don't think the reason why Yejin lost her memory is having that accident. I think it's because of a traumatized, remember that day?"

I stare at her for a long time, "You are to tell me that she didn't lose her memory because of the accident? But a traumatic?"

Eunseo nodded her head, "Because I remember Yejin only had amnesia. I feel like because of that day, she was traumatized by it."

"No way....."

"YOONGI! WE HAVE TO GET GOING!" Jin yelled.

"COMING!" I yelled back.

"You don't remember?"

I shook my head no, "Are you serious, it was when you called her a "murder" because she ended up hurting Nana. I mean understand you just went along with it but it really affected Yejin." Eunseo said, giving me a look.

".......I didn't think that would affect her. I was out of my mind that day, I misunderstood the situation and called her a murder...." Yoongi said.

"YOONGII!" Jin yelled again.

"Well I don't know, the answer will be known when she wakes up. You better get going or you'll miss your plane." Eunseo said.

"Ok....when she wakes up, tell her to wait for me and the others." I said, looking at Yejin for the last time.

"Alright, don't worry I'll make sure to tell her." Eunseo said,

I glance at Yejin, please wake up soon Yejin so we could all be together like the old times.

With that I left to the car.

Yejin mother p.o.v:

Oh sweetheart, I never expected you to meet him again. Nor was I expecting Woohyun and Nana would do something like this to you. I should've done my job as a mother, but I didn't. I moved far as possible but you guys still ended up meeting each other again. 

"Yejin omma, actually we're gonna go and see bts off." Soah said.

"Who said we're gonna go see them leave?" Eunseo said.

"Me, now let's go!" V said, dragging Eunseo.

"Alright, be careful on your way!" I said to them.

They waved goodbye and I smiled. Just like the olden days, only if Yejin was awake, everything would be complete. I turn to fix her bed and that's when I saw Yejin's hand twitch, "Yejin?! Are you awake sweetie?!"

Then her eyes slowly flutter open, "Yoongi..." Was all she said, with a streak of tear falling.

"Yoongi? What about Yoongi?" I said, putting my hand on her face.

"Yoongi...where's Yoongi?" She said, tears falling nonstop.

"Did you...remember everything?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, "O-Omma, I-I now remember everything. Where's Yoongi, is he still here?"

I didn't say anything to her, "Yejin...you were a step late, he was just here with bts. They just left to the airport to leave for their world tour and L.A for a whole month and a half."

"W-What?! No...no! I have to see him now!" Yejin said, getting up.

"Yejin! You can't get up yet, you just woke up!" I said.

But she shook off my grasp and ran, "YEJIN!!" I yelled.

Yejin p.o.v:

No, I have to see him before he leaves. For a whole month and a half, that's too long. There I saw them getting in the car,

"YOONGI! WAIT!" I yelled.

I ran as fast as I can, my head started to throb. Aish! My heart began to race like crazy, this stupid illness of mine!! I began to breath heavily as my head started to get dizzy. I was about to reach them, but too late, they closed the door and left. I drop to my knee, I was too late...

"Haha...I was too late to reach him....these tears won't stop. I won't see him and the others for another month and a half." I said, crying.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi, I wasn't able to wake up in time to see you...just how long was I sleeping for?" I muttered, I better get inside or i'll faint outside.

I look back at the car leaving and went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seems like Yejin wasn't able to wake up on time. What'll happen now? Now if you guys can recall when bts pulled a prank on Yejin. Remember when she heard a voice saying why did you kill her? Could THAT be why and cause her to be traumatized? Continue reading to find out, thank you^.^