Ch. 17

Yejin p.o.v:

I had a fun time doing the photoshoot with them. It wasn't that bad actually, but i'm just hoping their fans don't kill me. *prays for life silently*

"What are you doing?" Suga asked.

"Huh? Oh just a little praying so your fans don't murder me."

"Trust me they won't even be able to recognize you after you take all that makeup off."

"WHAT?! YA! You dare call me ugly?!" I said, throwing a water bottle at him.

"Haha what I mean is you're still beautiful after you take all that makeup off. Meaning they won't dare to hurt you because they'll think your good enough to be taking pictures with us." He said, catching the water bottle.

"W-what? Is that suppose to be a compliment?"

"Yes Yejin are you stupid or what? But are you ok now? I didn't mean to scare you like that."

"It's fine, I was too caught up with the prank...." Not wanting to tell him.

"You sure? It didn't seem like it that way to me. You looked like you were really scared."

"I'm fine, really. You can stop worrying about me, you should go to your "girlfriend". Nana"

"Nana? Nah I don't like her, she's alright but why you jealous?" Smirking, walking towards me.

"N-NO! Why would I be jealous?"

He slowly approached me and I didn't dare to move. He stopped in front of me and put his hand on my face.

"You do know how important you are to me and the others don't you?"

What? Me important to him?.....I didn't say anything when he moved closer to my lips. 

"WE'RE BACK FR---WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" The rest of bangtan yelled.

I quickly pushed him away from me and I walked out feeling my face get hot.

"Ouuuu I see what you did there hyung." I heard Jhope said to him.

"Oho so Yejin is gonna be our sister-in-law?" RapMon said.

"W-WHAT?! No no you guys saw nothing. You guys know i'm still looking for that girl."

"Oh come on Yoongi, we all know you like Yejin!" Jin said.

They were gossiping non stop when I ran into somebody. Ow...I look up to see it was Nana...

"Nana? What are you doing here?"

"Oh Jungkook invited me here, hey guys!" Pushing me aside.

The hell? Not only did she push me away but I bet she's using Jungkook to get close to Yoongi. I gotta warn him before he gets hurt, really hurt. 

"Nana! You came, I didn't think you would come!" Jungkook said, running to give her a hug.

"Of course I have to come! You guys ARE bts and special people to me." Hugging him back.

"Ahem....you love birds I think you guys need to go back to your photoshoot." I said.

All eyes were on me,

"Why don't we let Nana take the photo shoot with us this time? since Yejin already did," Jungkook said.

WHAT!

"Really? I can?! Oh my gosh that would be wonderful!"

"That would be nice but it's Yejin choice if she wants to continue it with us or let Nana." Jin said.