~Epilogue The Wedding pt 1~

~a year and a half has past~

Yejin p.o.v:

We were sitting with the armys,waiting for bts to perform. It's been exactly a year and a half that we've been together. We got the front rows, perfect,

"I can't wait!!" Eunseo said.

"I'm so excited because something else is also gonna happen beside them performing!" Soah said, nudging me.

"What you mean?"

"Oh you'll see," Soah said, smirking at me.

"I just can't wait to see her face!" Sojin said.

I just looked at them with a confused look. What do they mean? Meh, I shrugged it off when the lights dimmed. All of the armys started to scream and we joined them. That's when I saw them appear, which made us go louder. They started with I Need U,

"BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS!" We all yelled the fan chants with the others.

They continue to perform their other songs when all of a sudden they stopped.

"Um we have a special announcement. Well our Min Yoongi has something to tell our armys." Jin said.

"What could it be?" One fan girl said.

"Is it something big?"

"Could it be about him dating?"

"Please don't be too shock or surprise at his announcement," Namjoon said.

I wonder what it could be, "Hey do you guys ha--" I stop to see them giving me this smug look.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?..."

"Ahem, dear armys, I have been dating a special girl for a year and a half now." He said, stopping to hear some of the fans going what! and awwww~~

"What! I never thought he would have been dating that long?!"

"Who's the special girl, is it a idol or a fan?"

"I'm shocked, I want to know how she looks like now!"

I sat there with my mouth hanging open, I turned to see them laughing at me.

"Did you guys know about this the whole time?!" I said, hitting them.

"Haha! Look at your face, he been wanting to tell the fans. Just keep listening, he has more."

"More? What more does he have to tell?"

She shushed me when he started to speak again,"As I was saying, I'm sorry if some of you are disappointed. She's a childhood friend of mine and not a idol. I been in love with this girl ever since we were kids."

"Awww! How sweet! Ever since they were kids, how adorable!" A fan gushed.

"No wonder his name is Suga," Another said.

I just kept quiet, I never expected him to actually announced it like this!

"--And continuing on, she's also here in the audience."

Right when he said that, the light flashed onto me. I looked at him who smile at me when he saw where I was.

"Look at that smile...I never seen Suga smiled like that," A fan said.

"With that smile, you can definitely tell he truly loves her," Another said, nodding her head.

"Come up here noona!" V said.

"Go on!" Sojin said, pushing me.

I slowly walked up to the stage, I reached the stage when bts moved to the side. Each one of them gave me a rose,