Ch. 31

I went back into my room, "Mom...how long was I asleep for?"

"You were asleep for almost a week and a half. Did you see them or no?" She asked.

I shook my head no, "I was too late, I wasn't able to see them before they leave."

"Do you want me to call and tell them? I can call them right now." My mom said, taking her phone out.

"No! Don't tell them please, if you do, I don't think Yoongi will be able to focus during their concert. He will be to focused on me and want to come back." I said.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head, "Until they come back, don't say anything."

"Ok, why don't you lay down and I'll go get your doctor."

I got on my bed as my mother went to go get the doctor. I'll just watch you guys in TV and YouTube. I'll be here to watch and support you guys even if I'm not able to see you. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~memory~
Author p.o.v:
"Yejin, you like Yoongi don't you?" Nana asked Yejin.
"Yeah I like him, why?" Yejin answered innocently.
"Not that way, as in like like," nana said, giving her a look.
Yejin blushed, "Y-Yeah.....I like him, why, do you like him?"
"I knew it, but that doesn't mean Yoongi likes you. He likes me, why would he like someone like you."
Yejin face changed,"He doesn't like me? So....he hates me?"
"Duh, now give me that flower clip he gave you." Nana said, going towards Yejin.
"N-No! He gave me this as a present, I can't give it to you." Yejin said, refusing to give it to Nana.

But Nana didn't care and snatched it out of her hair. Yejin fell but got up and ran towards Nana. Yejin tried her best to get it back but fail too.

"LET GO ALREADY!" Nana yelled, pushing her away.
"NO! Minyo gave me that, I can't give it to you!" Yejin said.

Nana was getting irritated when Yejin accidentally pushes Nana into the wall. The picture frame on top of her fell and hit Nana. Blood started to come out, pieces of glass gave Nana a scar. Yejin froze,

"Nana?......" Yejin said slowly, approaching her.
No response.

The others came running into the room.
"NANA!" Woohyun yelled.

They all looked at Yejin who was pale then ever.
"Did you do this to her?" Yoongi said, sounding mad.
Yejin shook her head, "N-No! I didn't mean to, I-I accidentally pushed her and the picture frame fell onto her." Yejin said, getting scared.
Yoongi looks at Nana and saw the flower clip, "Don't tell me you guys fought over a clip."
"S-she took it aw--"
"SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSE! YOU MURDERER, EVERY TIME ONE OF US HANG OUT WITH YOU, WE ALWAYS SOMEHOW GET HURT!JUST LEAVE!" Yoongi yelled at her.
Yejin flinched and just stood there, not saying a word.
"Ya, Yoongi that's going a bit too far," Jimin said.
"I don't care, it's true and you know it." Yoongi said.
Yejin just watch them all go after Nana, she was so shocked.

Yejin p.o.v:
So...it's my fault that everybody keeps getting hurt? I didn't know I was the cause of all of this. Now everybody hates me because I keep getting them injured. I stagger down to the floor and sat there.
~3 minutes pass~
"Just where am I? Who am I?"
~end of memory~

Yejin p.o.v:

I gasp, waking up in cold sweat. What the heck was that....

"Yejin? Are you ok? Your dripping in sweat." My mother said.

"I-I'm fine..."

"You sure?"

I nodded my head slowly to see Eunseo with Soah and Sojin. They came running inside,

"OH MY GOSH YEJIN, YOU'RE AWAKE!!" Eunseo yelled, running towards me.

"Ya, Eunseo be quiet! We're in the freakin hospital," Sojin said.

But they all came running to me. I smiled and open my arms, bad choice. They flung their self to me and I fell. We broke out laughing,

"Be careful! Or I'll end up getting hurt again you guys," I said, trying to sound mad.

"Don't try to act mad, we all know you're happy to see us." Soah said.

My mother chuckled at us, "But you weren't able to see Yoongi and them before they left." Eunseo said.

"...It's ok, please don't tell them anything about me. I want to surprise them when they come back. I um also remember my memories."

"REALLY?!" They all yelled.

I nodded my head, "That's good! I really want to tell Yoongi you woke up but I guess. If you say so, you sure?" Soah said.

"Can I at least tell Jimin?" Sojin asked.

"No, didn't you just hear what i said?" 

"They're dating, just so you know," Eunseo said.

"WHAT! For how long?!" I asked.

"They been dating for a week now, I didn't believe her either. She told us just two days ago," Soah said, giving Sojin a looked.

"Hey hey, aren't you dating Jhope?" Sojin asked.

She blushed, "OUUUUUUUUU!!" We all said.

"Ya, stop it!" Soah said, turning red then ever.

We all broke out laughing, "You do know they aren't gonna be back for another month and a half don't you?" Eunseo said.

I nodded my head, "By then, i'll watch over them and wait." I said, smiling.

"Aigoo, don't worry, you have us. So Woohyun and Nana can't do anything to you," Soah said.

"Of course! You guys better be here for me!" I said, giving them a look.

We all just laugh, I look out the window. I'll wait for your return Yoongi, by then please be healthy. Don't worry about me and just pay attention on the world tour. I'll wait for you and the rest of bangtan, until then, i'll watch over you guys. I just gotta hold my head high and be ready to go against Nana and Woohyun again.

Yoongi p.o.v:

We waved goodbye to Eunseo, Sojin, and Soah. I'm gonna miss those three and Yejin as well. I smiled when in the corner of my eye I saw Nana. I turned to see if it was her, gone. I must be seeing things, we walked inside the plane.

"I can't wait to get to L.A!" V said.

"Sameee, but we're gonna be gone for a whole half and a month." Jimin said, pouting.

"Somebody misses their girlfriend~~" Jungkook teased.

We all broke laughing, just you guys wait for our return. By then, Yejin, please be awake and wait for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seems like Yejin has finally remember everything. Just what could that memory do to Yejin? Will Nana and Woohyun continue this or will they stop? Continue reading to find out^.^ Thank you for reading!