Ch. 2

Yejin p.o.v:

I still wanted to talk and eat with them but I started to feel uneasy. My head started to hurt, that's when it felt like my heart was being squeezed. I looked around to find my medicine when my vision started to blur and blacked out.

Namjoon p.o.v:

We were all enjoying the food Yejin cooked for us when we heard a loud crash in the kitchen. We all stopped talking and I got up to go to Yejin when Suga beat me to it. He grabbed her and carried her bridal style to the living room. Does Suga like her? First time seeing Suga like this....that's when I turned around to see dishes broken on the ground, the cabinets were all open, and there was some medicine on the table.

Suga p.o.v:

I carried Yejin to the living room and put my hand on her forehead. Her head was so hot!

Suga: Yah! NAMJOON! You still in the kitchen?

Namjoon: YEAH WHY?

Suga: BRING ME A WET TOWEL FOR YEJIN!

Namjoon: ARASO!

Jungkook: Wae? What's wrong with noona? Is she sick?

Jimin: Is Yejin ok?

They all came over to Yejin and than Namjoon came with the towel and put it on her head. I told them they can leave and I could take care of her. They all looked at me weird,

Jin: Suga are you ok? Your acting weird....

V: Yeah....you're not the usual Suga I know. He's cold mean and short temper.

Namjoon: I agree, why are you acting so warm to Yejin? Are you close with her or something?

I turned and glared at them

Suga: Get.Out.Now

Bts: Araso araso! No need to get mad.

They ran out of the living room to their rooms. I looked at Yejin and why does her face look so familiar? I feel like I saw her somewhere before but I don't know where.

Yejin: Minyo.....why did you leave me.....where are you....

I stop moving and stared at her, wait wait the only ONLY person who called me that was the little girl I always play with, when her mother worked as a maid at my parents home. She would always call me Minyo and idk why-.- I told her so many times my name is Min Yoongi but she didn't listen. But one day my parents had to move somewhere else and I never told her. Nor did I know her name, I didn't get a chance to hear her before it happen......

~flash back~

The little girl: MINYOOOOOOOOO!!! Where are you! I know your here somewhere!

Aishhh why does she keep coming here when her mom isn't even working right now. Right when I was gonna run to hide somewhere else, I bump into a table knocking something down. I looked up and saw her running towards me. I tired to run before she could reach me when she threw her body on me.

Little girl: Found you!! Hehe

Suga: Get off me, your so heavy

Little girl: I'm not heavy! I just wanted to play with you!

She got off me and pouted. I chuckle and ruffle her hair,

Suga: I'm just kidding ok?

She glared at me when I saw my body guard walking towards us

Bodyguard: Yoongi it's time to leave now, say bye to your friend.

Her face change and I didn't say anything to her. I got up and was gonna go when I felt her grab my arm.

Little girl: Where are you going? Are you gonna leave me alone? Are you going somewhere far away??

Suga: Stop leave me alone! Why do you always bother me when I DONT LIKE YOU! YOU BOTHER ME CAN YOU LEAVE?!

She flinch and just stare at me for a long time. I sigh and turned away to leave when she said,

Little girl: Yoongi....Yoongi don't leave me alone! I'm gonna be all alone and there will be no one to play with anymore

She ran and hug me from the back, crying. I just stood there, did she just call me Yoongi? For the first time in forever! I push her arms away and turned to face her, without noticing it, I hug her back. I'm gonna miss her annoying butt but I have to leave.

Bodyguard: Yoongi it's time to go come on.

Suga: Ok and I'm I never got to ask for your name, what's your name?

Little girl: Kim-

Before I could hear her name, my bodyguard tore us apart and was pulling me away from her

Suga: WAIT!! I NEED TO HEAR WHATS HER NAME PUT ME DOWN!!!

Kim: WAIT I DIDNT GET TO SAY GOODBYE TO HIM YET PLEASE!!

She was tackling the body guard and broke free when all of a sudden she trip and fell on the the thing I broke. All of a sudden I saw blood coming out of her head

Suga: PUT ME DOWN!!! SHES BLEEDING.

Bodyguard: I'm sorry sir but I have to take you to the car, your parents order me too.

I tried to break free but I couldn't and I was getting farther and farther away from her....

~~end of flashback~~

Sigh I don't know where or what happen to her anymore. All she said was Kim I didn't hear the rest of her name. That's when Yejin started to move,

Suga: Are you awake?

Yejin: MINYO!! Your back!

She out of no where hug me and call that out....my eyes went big, did she just say Minyo?

Yejin: Why did you leave me mm? I miss you soo much Minyo~

I froze. Yejin is that little girl I use to play with? Kim Yejin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry sorry for this longggggg update for this fanfic. I been so busy with school and this is final weeks but I'll try to update sooner same with my other fanfic.