Final Chpater Welcome Back

"Welcome back you guys, Yoongi," She said smiling.

My heart melted when she said my name,"Yejin? Is that you?..." I said, taking a step towards her. That's when behind Yejin, a screen started to play. I saw Eunseo and other people taking their camera out. There were pictures and videos of us when we were kids. The others walked to where I was standing,

"Did you prepare this for us?" Jin asked, all teary.

"Noona! I miss you so much!" Jungkook said.

"You didn't have to do this much for us. I'm glad you're awake and healthy Yejin." Namjoon said.

"Yejin! Why didn't you tell us you woke up. You don't know how much Yoongi was depressed and down." Jimin said.

"Hey look, it's the little us!" V said.

"Yejin looks so adorable!" Jhope gushed.

I watched the video behind her then looked at Yejin.

She nodded her head and smile, "I thought I should do something special for you guys when you return. Sorry I kept this from you guys but I really wanted to surprise yo--"

Before I could let her finish, I ran and hugged her. I nuzzle into her neck,"I'm so glad you're awake and fine. I thought you would never wake up from your sleep. I'm sorry and thankful for you Yejin. Me and the others miss you so much, I love you Yejin," I said.

She smile and hugged me back,"No need to apologize, everything is now settle. I'm glad you guys returned safely. Don't worry about Nana a and Woohyun, they apologize to us and left for London."

I look up at her,"Really?"

She nodded her head and I kissed her. Her lips were so warm, soft and sweet. I felt her arms wrap around me as I put my arms around her waist.

"WOOOOOO GET IT YOONGI!!" I heard Eunseo, Soah, Sojin, and the rest of Bangtan yelled.

We immediately broke apart, forgetting that people are watching us. She was bright red and I hugged her to hide her from everybody.

"Stop looking at her, your embarrassing her." I said

"Awwww~~~~~Look at Yoongi protecting his girl!" Jhope and Eunseo gushed.

We all broke into laughing, she got out of my embrace.

"Let's go have some fun shall we?!" She yelled.

Everybody cheered and went ahead to have fun. While me and her went somewere else with just us two. I held her hand and we walked hand in hand.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you awake and see that smile of yours." I said, looking at her.

She smiled at me,"You don't know how happy I am to be able to remember everything and wake up seeing you guys again. Now I get to have you to myself!" She said, jumping onto me.

I chuckled,"Hyper as usual, you haven't chang-- actually yes you have. That temper of yours, gotta change. I don't know how I'm gonna handle all of that," I said, pushing her off.

She pouted, how cute! "Yoongi!~~~~~I'll try to control myself if I get angry at you. Don't run away from me! YA!" She yelled at me.

I started to run away from her but she caught up to me. She threw herself on me and we fell. We both looked at each other and laugh,

"Run away from me again and I will break your leg," she said, giving me a look.

I just laugh at her, "I like to see that actually," I heard a voice said above us.

We look to see it was Namjoon with the others. "What are you doing here?"

"Well.....we kinda followed you two to put it short."

"How can you forget about us noona!" Jungkook whined.

Yejin got up and laugh at him,"Oh come here all of you guys!" She said opening her arms.

They all ran and hugged her. I went and joined them,

"Just like the old times, I miss these moments so much!" Soah said.

We broke apart and walk back to the place. We were all standing next to each other, I stood next to Yejin, on her other side was Namjoon.

"Hey, why don't we all hangout after this?" Jimin suggested.

"We could actually! Just a time for us to get together and hangout," Jin said.

We all agreed and nodded our head, laughing. Namjoon put his arms around Yejin and ruffle her hair,

"I'm glad you're awake Yejin. You don't know how much that guy by you cry because of you." Namjoon said.

"He's lucky to have me by him," she said, looking at me.

I just rolled my eyes,"Oh like you didn't miss me at all,"

She just looked at me,"Um who was the one that cried at night?"

"Arguing already? Just get marry you two!" They all said.

We just look at each other and laugh all the way back. We arrived when we saw Yejin mother talking with my parents.

"Oh! Look who's back! You guys stay there, let me get a picture of all you guys to keep as a memory!" Yejin mom said.

We all stood there and pose as she took the photo. I look at Yejin who was smiling, I smiled as I turned to look at the camera. I'm glad we came back together like the olden days...

"LETS ALL GROW OLD AND BE TOGETHER!!" We all yelled.

We all went back inside and I held onto Yejin,"I love you so much Yejin," I said, kissing her on the forehead.

She closed her eyes,"I love you too Yoongi," she said, hugging me.

With that we went to join the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ITS FINALLY OVER *cries* I have finally finished is fanfic. Do you guys want another chapter of Yoongi and Yejin marrying or no? Comment down to let me know, thank you for reading and voting for my story! Shoutout to MusicFairy1 for voting and reading my story all this time, I APPRECIATE IT^.^