Ch. 28 Done

Jin p.o.v:

I sigh as I watch Yoongi laying on the seat. I shook him to wake up, "Yoongi, were here."

He slowly open his eyes and got up. Now that Yejin is in the hospital because of Nana's selfishness, I'm super angry at what they done. Those two has gone way too far this time.

"Hyung, what are we gonna do about Suga," V said to me.

"For now, let's leave him alone. It's best if we let him have some time alone. So much just happen in one day."

"I guess...Yejin will wake up right?"

I smiled at him, "Of course she has too, just have faith in Yejin. I know for sure she'll wake up." I said, ruffling his hair.

He return the smile, "I hope so, I can't believe Nana went this far just to get Suga. I'm disappointed...I feel so sorry for the way we treated Yejin. I don't know how i'm gonna tell her how sorry I am."

"Aigoo this kid, we're all sorry towards her," I said, getting teary.

He sigh and went ahead of me. I close my eyes, Yejin please wake up, You can't leave Yoongi behind or he'll be broken and sorry forever.

Yoongi p.o.v:

I open the door to see Nana sitting there with Woohyun. The moment I saw her, my blood started to boil. She was touching Yejin's item, I ran and snatch it out of her hand.

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF THIS!! Get.Out.Now" I said to her.

She looks frightened, "Y-Ya, Yoongi-ah, what's gotten into you?"

"DON'T CALL MY NAME OUT OF THAT FILTHY MOUTH OF YOURS! BECAUSE OF YOU, YEJIN IS INJURED!" I yelled.

She flinch, "Ya Yoongi, chill will yall?" Woohyun said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I slap his hand away from me, "Don't fucking tell me to chill, HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO WHEN YOU'RE THE PEOPLE WHO HURT YEJIN?! YOU GUYS HAVE HURT THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE TO ME. YOU, YOU LIED TO ME!" I yelled at Nana, going towards her.

"EXPLAIN TO ME WHY! YOU TWO KNEW ALL THIS TIME! JUST why just why...."I said grabbing onto her, tears rolling down my face.

I felt somebody pull me away, "Yoongi, please calm down. We know you are furious with them but you need control yourself as of right now." Namjoon said.

"I can't Namjoon, those people hurt Yejin. I CAN'T LEAVE THEM ALONE!" I said pushing him off me.

I charged after Woohyun and punched him, "GIVE ME BACK YEJIN! ALL THESE TIME, I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE NANA! I COULD'VE BEEN WITH YEJIN IF IT WASN'T FOR NANA!" I yelled, releasing my anger.

"YOONGI!" Namjoon yelled.

I got pulled away, "CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOONGI! IT'S NOT LIKE I KILLED HER!" Woohyun yelled back.

I glared at Nana, "Tell me, why did you do this HUH?!"

She looks frightened but then had a total different face on, "I can't believe you all actually believed it was me. Now don't blame it on us, who was the one who chose to believe me? All of you did, I want you to myself. So that's why and Jungkook?"

We all looked at the kid whose head shot up faster than ever, "Hm?"

"I never ever liked you, I can't believe all this time you thought I did. I find you very annoying, following and doing everything I said."

(A/N ouch, that gotta hurt)

"NANA!" I yelled at her.

"STOP YELLING AT ME! NEVER ONCE HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT MY DIRECTION! IT WAS ALWAYS YEJIN THIS YEJIN THAT! DON'T YOU THINK I'LL LEAVE YEJIN ALONE JUST BECAUSE SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL! YOU'LL REGRET NOT CHOOSING ME!" She yelled.

With that, they both left. I screamed in frustration, "WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LET ME BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF WOOHHYUN?!" I yelled at them.

"Yoongi, you need to really calm down." Jimin said.

"What did I tell you, once you find out the truth, it's too late." Jin said.

"FORGET IT!" I yelled.

I went up my room and slammed the door shut.

~~~~four days later~~~~

"Yejin, I'm here, I've brought your favorite flower," I said, walking in the room.

I put the flower on the dressing table beside her, "It has been four days you haven't woken up Yejin. How long are you gonna stay like this hm? I miss you so much, we all do."

I grab onto her hands, they're so cold. Oh how much I miss seeing your smile and warmth Yejin. Just when will you wake up hm? I kissed her forehead and looked at her for the last time before leaving.

My phone rang, I look to see it was V. I answered it,

~convo~
V: hyung, when are you coming. The concert is about to start.
Suga: I'm coming right now, I just wanted to see Yejin before we perform.
V: Hyung....I'm sure Yejin will wake up. Don't worry too much ok? You still have us!
Suga: Haha, I know you guys are there for me no matter what. I'm on my way so tell the others, bye.
V: Ok, bye
~end of convo~

I closed the door behind me and sigh. Just when will you wake up Yejin? I'm so sorry that I wasn't there when you needed me. I was too late, by the time I found out the truth, I was too late. I walked out of the hospital and closed my eyes.

Please wake up soon Yejin so we can all come together like before. You can't leave us behind or I don't know what i'll do. I still remember the promise we made to meet again, I can't believe you were by me all this time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter will be about Yejin remembering everything in her sleep. But will she be able to wake up before something happens? Continue reading to find out, thank you for reading^.^