Ch. 22 Butterfly

Nana p.o.v:

Haha, now that I got them on my side, I should just get rid of Yejin. I have Yoongi on the palms of my hands, all of them are on the palms of my hand. All I have to do now is get rid of Yejin, but first I need to know where that time capsule is. The only person who knows ia Yejin and Yoongi. That would be the biggest hint/clue that will make him think it's me. I dial Woohyun number,

~convo~

Nana: Oppa, I have them on the palms of my hand. How will we find the time capsule?

Woohyun: Don't worry, we just have to keep a close eye on Yejin for now. She's the only one who knows the location.

Nana: Ok...I'll listen to you for now, if it goes wrong, you're gonna pay for it.

Woohyun: Alright, chill trust in me. Let's just wait and see what Yejin is gonna plan to do now.

Nana: Ok, make sure to take care of Eunseo as well. I'm gonna go see them, bye.

Woohyun: Don't worry Nana, you know I want Yejin to myself, bye.

~end of convo~

This is what you get Yejin, you took the love of my life, now your gonna pay for it.

Yejin p.o.v:

I layed on my bed and stare blankly on the ceiling. Two weeks has past and nothing changed. It hurts, I miss them so much. Just what does Nana want so much from me? She already has Yoongi and bts, what more does she want? My stomach growled, i'm not going to eat. If I go down, i'll see them. I don't know what will happen. Nana could be with them right now. They probably even forgotten i'm here. I should just go, what's the point anymore. Tears form in my eyes, i'm gonna go and stay with my mother for a while. I had enough of this, i'll let them be happy. I called my mom,

~Convo~

Yejin mom: Hello? Yejin?

Yejin: O-o-omma....I can't deal with this anymore...

Yejin mom: Yejin?! Are you ok? What happen?

Yejin: I'm fine....I just don't want to stay here for now. Is it ok if I come and stay with you for a while?

Yejin mom: Ok, come back home and tell me what's going ok?

Yejin: Ok, see you in a bit, bye love you.

~end of convo~

I got up to stumble to the ground. Ow fuck, what the hell. I went and pack everything, I looked at myself in the mirror. The me right now is so pale and weak. I sigh and drag my stuff down the stairs to see Nana with them, again. I ignored them,

"Hey Yejin, where you going?" RapMon asked.

I didn't answer.

"Ya Yejin, Namjoon asked you a question." Yoongi said.

I looked at them than down my suitcase, "What do you think?"

They all just looked at me, "Your leaving?....." V said.

"I think it's best I let you guys be happy with Nana. Yoongi, I see that you're happy with Nana. I'll let you two be, same with the rest. If I stay any longer, i'm nothing but a threat to Nana. I'm thankful for all this time I spend with you guys. I'll still be a fan and watch you guys grow. Thank you for being my friend you guys. Yoongi, I just wanted to tell you this. I like you, as time went by, I didn't think I would grow these feelings for you. But seeing you happy with Nana is enough for me. Bye you guys, forget about me hm?" I said, smiling at them, holding my tears in.

"Noona...." Jungkook said.

"Wait wait, but where are you going to stay?" Jhope asked.

"Somewhere ok? I have to get going, she's probably waiting for me right now."

I looked at Yoongi, he looks hurt but didn't say anything. I knew it, he doesn't like me either. I turned around quickly before my tears started to fall. I don't want them to see me crying again.

"Wait Yejin! Are you....ever gonna come back?" V asked.

"Maybe, I don't know we'll see." I said, not turning back.

With that I walked out of the door.

Yoongi p.o.v:

I watch her walk, getting farther and farther from me. I want to go after her but I can't. Nana is the one I been looking for all this time. She liked me all this time...I like her as well but I can't leave Nana behind.

"Hyung...are you just gonna let her leave?" Jimin asked.

"T-there's nothing I can do Jimin..." I said.

We all were quiet, "Well um....seems like Yejin is gonna be staying with her mom for a while." Nana said.

"For a while? She doesn't even know when she'll come back Nana. Look at what state she's in right now. It's all because of me she has become like this.."I said, falling to the couch.

"But look at the way she treats Nana hyung...I don't like seeing Yejin like this either but..."Jungkook said.

I held my hand up, "It's ok Jungkook, I get it."

I sigh, "Nana, why don't you return for today hm?"

She seems to want to say something but hesitated, "Ok...I know it must be hard for you since Yejin just left. I'll let you guys have some time alone, bye." She said, smiling at us.

"Bye Nana!" Jungkook said, giving her a hug.

"Bye Jungkook," She said, returning the hug.

She left, "I don't know what to say in this situation. Yejin is like a little sister to me." Jin said.

"I agree with Jin hyung, she's just like that little girl. You know all this time, I was thinking Yejin is her not Nana." RapMon said.

We all looked at him, "What? Come on, don't act like you guys never thought Yejin was her."

"Now that you mention it, there was a bald spot on her head. Not so big, but just enough you're able to see it." Jhope said.

"a bald spot on her head?" I asked.

He nodded, I saw that V wanted to say something but stop. "Do you have something you want to say V?"

"N-nothing nevermind..."He said, looking away.

"I'm gonna go and rest up a bit before we go to practice." I said.

"Ok, i'll come wake you up by then," Jin said.

I walked up to my room and flop myself on my bed. It's so complicated, I'm having mixed emotions right now. I should just sleep....

~dream~
"Yoongi." A voice called me.
Where am I? Whose calling me? I turn to see no one,
"Yoongi, I'm over here."
It called me again, I turned around to see a butterfly. I followed it to see where it was going. Then it flew to somebody, there stood a girl. She was about five two, medium hair, and slim. Who is she?
"Yoongi....."
She said my name again, she's smiling but tears were falling.
"Who are you? Why do you keep calling for me?"
"It's a goodbye Yoongi-ah....I love you."
I froze, Yejin?......I ran towards her but no use. She was getting farther and farther. Then everything turned pitch black. Then I saw something falling down the sky. I put my hand out to see it was he butterfly I saw a moment ago dead on my hand.
~end of dream~

I gasp, waking up in cold sweat. Just what and why did I dream that? The butterfly I was following ended up dead on my hand. Don't tell me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I lied, I updated ch 22. BUT this will be my last update of this fanfic until next week or so. Please be patience with me, I'm currently busy studying. Wish me luck^.^