Ch. 12 The Date

Yejin p.o.v:

Ugh my head hurts....I slowly open my eyes to see Suga sleeping next to me! OMO why is he sleeping by me? I tried to push him away when I saw cold sweats drip down his face. Is he ok? I put my hand on his head, he's ok.....I quickly wipe them away with my hand. It seems like he's having a bad dream,

"Suga! Wake up, I think you're having a bad dream! Suga!" I said, while shaking him to wake up.

He started to shake his head no and told me to go away.

"Yah Suga! Wake up!"

I shakes him harder which cause him to wake up, yelling. I flinch and back away five inches from him.

"A-are you ok?"

He was breathing really heavily, face all pale and he got up, walk away. The hell? I walk up to him and drag him to sit with me at the couch.

"Are you ok? Did you have a bad dream?"

"Why would you bother to care?"

"Because! Why wouldn't I care! Your my friend, the rest of bangtan as well."

"Doesn't seem like you care about me at least one bit. Ever since we move here, it was nothing but drama. I can't even sleep peacefully because of nightmares."

"Hey come on Suga, of course I care about you! It's just we never have a chance to be alone and you know get to know each other better. Now do you want to talk about what you dream of or no."

"I don't know anymore Yejin, i started having these nightmares again when I was a kid."

Nightmares ever since he was a kid?

~a mini memory~

Author p.o.v:

They all decided to sleep over at Eunseo house since she had a birthday party. They all slept in different rooms, the boys in one room, the girls in the other room. But little did they know, Yejin snuck out to have a mini snack. As she was walking to the kitchen, she heard something shuffling. She stop and turn around to see it was coming inside of where the boys were sleeping. Curious, she open the door to see it was Yoongi turning and tossing around.

Worried, Yejin quickly ran to him.

"Yah Minyo are you ok?"

He didn't response back and kept turning and tossing, while saying,

"No get away from me! Don't come closer, please leave me alone!"

"Minyo! I'm right here by your side, wake up from your bad dream! It's a bad dream!"

She shook him to wake up but he didn't wake up. Yejin didn't know what to do to make him wake up but gave him a hug. She pat his head and rock him back in forth.

"It'll be ok Minyo, you have me by your side. I'll stay and be with you forever and ever. We promise remember!"

Than it seems like Yoongi was comforted and calm down a bit. He rested in Yejin arms and whisper something she couldn't hear,

"Thank you Yejin-na for being there for me no matter what....I know we'll be together no matter what..."

Yejin tried to get closer to hear him but fail too. So she ended up sleeping with Yoongi.

~end of memory~

A promise? What promise? I look to see him staring at me for a long time.