Ch. 26

I ran back, all beaten up, I tried my best to run my fastest. I reached the door and knocked, "OPEN THE DOOR NOW!"

The door open to see it was Jin, "What's wr-- YOUR SHIRT IS COVERED IN BLOOD! WHAT HAPPEN!"

Catching my breath, "Yejin *pant* Yejin, she *pant*--"

"What about Yejin?! Hurry and spill it!" Yoongi said.

"Your all beat up! Who did this to you?" Jin said.

"Yejin got hurt protecting me....she got hit on the head. S-S-She started to bleed non stop a-and it's all my fault!" I said falling down, crying.

Jin bent down to me, "It's not your fault, come on we have to go see Yejin."

"I'm so sorry hyung..."I said, looking at Yoongi who was shocked.

Yoongi p.o.v:

I open the box and look at the items with Nana, "You remember this bracelet? I actually ended up taking this away from Woohyun after you gave it to him." I said, chuckling.

"Aha...yeah I remember that..how about this turtle?"

I gave her a look ,"That one is yours, remember?"

"Ah...I-I mean oh yeah! This one is mine, I almost forgot aha. You gave me this right?"

"No...you wanted that carved turtle so I bought it for you."

"That's right...silly me! Haha...." Looking away.

Weird, how does she not remember this? Then there was a loud banging at the door, "OPEN THE DOOR NOW!"

"Is that Jimin?" Jungkook said.

Jin got up and quickly open the door. There I saw a beaten up Jimin who was covered in blood. What the hell happen to him?

"What's wr-- YOUR SHIRT IS COVERED IN BLOOD! WHAT HAPPEN!" Jin yelled.

"Yejin *pant* Yejin, she *pant*..." Jimin tried to say.

Yejin? What about Yejin? "What about Yejin?! Hurry and spill it!" I said to him, getting up.

"Yejin got hurt protecting me....she got hit on the head. S-S-She started to bleed non stop a-and it's all my fault!" Jimin said falling down, crying.

I froze and dropped the item that was in my hand. Jin bent down to comfort Jimin while the rest were still in shock with me. No...what'll happen to her, I don't want her losing her memory of us.

"What hospital is she in?" V asked.

"I-I don't know, Soah, Sojin, and Eunseo went with Yejin. I came back here to tell you guys. I'm so sorry hyung..." Jimin said, with his head down.

"I'm gonna call Soah and ask which hospital they're in." Jhope said.

"It's not your fault Jimin, so stop saying you're sorry." I said.

"Will she remember anything? I mean she got hit on the head..." V said.

"Let's just hope she'll at least wake up." Namjoon said.

"Will noona really be ok?" Jungkook said.

I stagger back to the sofa, "She's hurt because of me....i'm the cause of her pain." I said, burying my head in my hand.

"Yoongi...i'm sure she'll be ok. It's Yejin remember?" Nana said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I know but she got hit on her head Nana. It doesn't even sound like your worry about Yejin."