Ch. 20 It was a Misunderstanding

I gently move Yoongi off to the side. Then it hit me, of course it was him who I dig up a time capsule with-.- I quietly got up and went to see if there is anymore picture or clues. I went to his drawer and open them up. There was nothing but clothes and items, but there was a box. I look back to make sure he was still sleeping. Yep he still is, I slowly took it out and open it. There were bunch of pictures! Where do I even start, I pick one up. Aw how cute, it's the whole bts crew when they were kids. Then I look at the others, hm strange how come I'm not in any of them?

I search some more, none, no picture of me with him. That's really weird.....I see all these photos he's with everyone but me. I dig some more when a picture slip out, I picked it up. It was a picture of Jungkook, I believe with his birthday hat on. Beside him was everyone but me, in the corner. Wait why was I in the corner, I took a closer look to see that it seems I didn't want to be in it. Strange....I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I quickly put all the photos back and shove it in the drawer.

I look down to see there was another picture! I quickly grabbed it and put it in my pocket. Right when I did that, they open the door, whew almost got caught.

"Is he still sleeping?" RapMon asked.

"Yeah he knocked out, did you guys go drink?" I ask them.

"You can say somewhat, he's been really stressed out. So we just decided to drink a little but he drank so many." Jimin said.

"Ohh.....well I'm gonna um go to my room and change. Oh and I clean your guys room, you're welcome. Make sure to clean your room next time! I almost died because of your messiness!" I complained to them.

"I knew something was different, thanks Yejin. We will for sure next time." Jin said.

Then I quickly walk out of the room and went to mine. I have to go meet up with Nana to talk with her. She seems to know about the time capsule or something else I don't know about yet. I quickly took off my t-shirt and put on a maroon hoodie sweater on with black tights and went to go out on my high top white converse. I just let my hair down and light makeup. As I was looking at my self in the mirror, there was a tiny bald spot on my head. I don't even know how I got this, all my mother told me was I got into a accident. Then I had surgery on my head, so I really don't know how. I covered it up and went down the stairs,

"I'm gonna go out for a bit, you guys watch the house!" I called to them.

"Ok!" I heard one of them yelled back.

Right when I was getting out, I open the door to see Nana. I was surprise to see her here out of nowhere.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I knew you would come to look for me. I came here before you got a chance to. Where's Yoongi?" She said, giving me a look.

"He's currently sleeping, you can come back later."

"No, I'm already here, why should I leave? Move," she said, shoving me to the side.

What the hell? This is my place she should quit it, I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind me. She walked in and sat on the couch,

"Where are the others?"

"Upstairs, now what was with that message you send to Yoongi?"

"Why should I tell you? It doesn't involve you does it?" She said, in a nasty tone.

"Excuse me? Yes it does, you are definitely not the one he's looking for. That message will surely make him think it's you, not me. They'll hate me! I never would do something like that, even to you Nana."

"Listen, Yejin, how do we know if your the one? Like you keep acting as if your the one. Me and Woohyun don't believe it's you. So stop getting involve and just let me do my thing."

"Ya Nana! Please, once he finds out your not the one, he's gonna be super hurt."

"So? Like I care, if I get to be with him, it's all good. Not like he's gonna find out," rolling her eyes at me.

She's getting on my last nerve already, "Nana, I'm warning you, you and Woohyun better quit it. If not, I will do something to you. I don't care if they'll hate me, I'm fed up with you hurting my people."

"Do it, I dare you. Hit me! They'll hate you for sure, plus Soah, Sojin, and Eunseo will also be in danger cause of you." She taunt at me.

I took a step forward, "what? Don't you dare get them involve Nana!" I yelled.

I saw her looking at me weird, "why do you have a bald spot on your head?"

"I don't know, my mother said it was from a accident."

"Oh well I can do whatever I want Yejin, I have the power to. Keep this up and or I'll do something to your mother."

I snapped and slap her, with that I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"DON'T YOU DARE GET MY MOTHER INVOLVE IN THIS! Just what do you want! YOU HAVE everything you need!" I yelled at her.

Tears form in her eyes, "I-I-I only asked if you could let me met your mother Yejin...you didn't have to slap me."

She started to fake cry and I saw Jungkook run towards her.

"Yejin, how could you do this to her! She only wanted to meet your mother!" He said, sounding angry.

"Shut up Jungkook, you didn't even hear the whole story. Of course you would on Nana side cause you like her."

"Ya Yejin! Calm down, you didn't have to go that far to slap her." RapMon said.

I turned around, "Oh so now all you guys are gonna support her? Because she's crying?"

"Stop this Yejin, you didn't have to slap her." I heard Yoongi said.

He push me but Jhope caught me, "are you ok?"

"I-I'm fine, thank you."

I got up when I saw Jhope still staring at me, at my head. I quickly covered the spot,

"I don't know Y-Yoongi, I only asked her if I could meet her mother. Then she slap me!" Crying in his arms.

"Oh quit acting innocent! I'm sick and tired of this, all of you can go on her side! I don't even give a fuck anymore." I said, leaving.

"Don't think we're friends anymore," Yoongi said.

I froze, "what?"

"I saw her message, you didn't want me to see it. So you were gonna look for her huh. Why Yejin, you know exactly that I'm looking for the girl. Just what makes you think you're her! Don't even get involved with us anymore!" Yoongi said.

"Yeah leave Yejin, nobody here even likes you." Jungkook said.

"I'm disappointed in you Yejin, I don't think I can be friends with you anymore." Jin said.

The rest didn't say anything but didn't look at me.

"I-ju-It was a misunderstan---"

"Oh shut up! Just leave I don't want to hear you explain." Yoongi said, giving me a look.

I was gonna say something but stop. It's no use, "I hope your happy Nana,"

I can't cry, I'm too piss off to cry right now. With that I walked out of my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seems like Nana has finally started her move. What will Yejin do now? Read to find out! Vote, comment, and share, if you have any suggestion, go ahead and comment and I'll see if I can fit it in the story. Thank you for reading^.^