Ch. 4

How can he be here? He's not suppose to be in Korea anymore. I didn't say anything to him, it's too much of a shock that he came back without me knowing.

Person: Yah Yoongi did you not want me to come back?

Suga: Why did you come back, I thought you said you'll be staying in states forever.

Person: Yoongi you know the reason why I came back don't you.

Suga: No I don't and I don't want to know. You can go back to the states after what you done to me and her.

Person: Calm down Yoongi, I heard you became famous in a group call bts? Does your parents even support you?

I grip my my hand into a fist.

Suga: Shut up Woohyun, you don't even have the right to say that after what you done to ALL of us.

Woohyun: Tsk tsk of course you'll use your fist to hit me when you get angry. I came here to look for her.

Wait what? He came back just to look for her as well? Thought he hated her....

Suga: What do you mean you came back to look for her?

Woohyun: Let me explain, I know what I did in the past was wrong to you and her but you guys deserve it. Now I came back to look for her and apologize. I came to say sorry to you as well, but I'll take that back.

Suga: What? You came back to say your sorry?! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE SORRY?! AFTER WHAT YOU DONE TO ME AND HER AND OTHER PEOPLE NO ONE WILL FORGIVE YOUR ASS.

Woohyun: Chill Yoo-

Suga: Don't you dare call my name out of that mouth of yours again or I'll punch your face and make you shut up.

Woohyun: Well damn! Chill the fuck out "Suga". God damn I thought you might be looking for her as well so I was gonna tell you her name as well but never mind. Since your all mad and rude right now, I'm not gonna say anything.

Suga: You know her name? How tell me now or I'll really punch you

Woohyun: Nah I won't say her name, go ahead and punch me it won't make me say her name.

Suga: Ugh this is what I hate about you the most. I'm warning you right now, when you find her, don't you dare hurt her or say anything weird to her hear me

Woohyun: Yeah yeah whatever I'm gonna go bye.

He turn around and walked away in his car and drove off. What the fuck was that all about? He's back to just find her? Why WHY out of no where he's gonna look for her now? Ugh so many questions sigh I'm just gonna continue my walk to cool off.

Yejin p.o.v:

Just where the heck is he at? I been searching for him for hours now, it's so cold. I should've wore something warmer, stupid me-.- I didn't think it would take this long to look for him.

Yejin: Su-

Oh wait if I say Suga or his name here, somebody might hear and know he's living near here or the rest of bangtan. Shit shit what do I call him...oh! I can call him minyo or whatever. I hesitated to call him that but it's either call and find him or be lost....

Yejin: MINYOOO!!! Where are you?! YAHH ITS SO COLD OUT HERE IM FREEZING TO DEATH! WHERE ARE YOU? MINYOOO?! SUGGGAAAAA WHERE ARE YOUUU?!

No response or anybody near to see if it's him or not when I felt someone grab my arm and turned me around.