Ch. 14

Eunseo took Yejin out of the room, leaving us there dumb founded. The hell was that all about? As I was gonna follow them somebody came behind me.

"What do you think she's gonna tell Yejin?" Jungkook whispered in my eye.

"OH MY GOSH! KKAMJJA! YA JUNGKOOK!" I yelled at him.

"Sorry sorry!" walking away from me.

Sheesh scared the heck out of me, everybody just stared at me.

"Why don't we go and get the food Yejin cooked for us. Don't want them to get cold and a waste." Jin said.

We all nodded our head and went to go set up the table.

Yejin p.o.v:

"Let me go! Ya Eunseo!" Trying to break my hand free from her's.

She stop and threw my hand away from her's. She looked around to see if anybody followed us.

"Do you remember or at least remember some of your memories?" Eunseo asked.

"What does that matter to you?"

"Answer me properly, what i'm gonna tell you depends on your relationship with Suga and the rest of bts." Looking dead serious.

I hesitated but went ahead and told her, "Welll....I remember a part of them you can say."

"What parts?"

"Let's see....the one where Woohyung was gonna threaten me and the others. You and Yoongi then started to agree with Woohyun. Then another one was Woohyun giving me a necklace instead of Yoongi. That's it"

"Oh...only those two? Well what I'm gonna tell you right now, you cannot, I repeat you CANNOT tell the others."

"O-ok...I don't even know what you're gonna tell me."

"I never hated you or like Yoongi, I just acted along with him to see what Woohyun was gonna do to you. The real person who likes Yoongi and hates you is Nana. Do you not remember her?"

"WHAAT?!! Wait wait, so you're telling me ALL this time you never hated me? You just act so you can find out what Woohyung and Nana is gonna  do to me?" Asking, still suspicious of her.

"Yejin, i am not joking about this. Woohyun has a huge crush on you but you ended up liking Yoongi instead. So he started to hate Yoongi and started to harm you. I was piss but I decided to go along with him to see what he was planning to do. Do you not remember Nana?"

"Well I guess I'll believe you...and Nana? Oh I remember her very well." 

"Really? How can you remember her and not us?"

"Because Woohyun already introduce on before I met you guys again. Something happen and I don't want to remember it..."

"Did she threaten you? Yejin you have to tell me so I can help you." Sounding concern.

I hesitated, "Can we talk about this sometime later? Sojin is in the hospital, somebody hurted her or something. I'm already worried about Sojin and Nana just had to come back."

"Alright....let's go before they start suspecting."

I nodded my head and we went back to see everyone eating and having fun. Than something caught my attention...wait why is Nana wearing the EXACT necklace as mine but the same design as Yoongi's? Did he see it yet? Weird....but Soah had the one Yoongi was gonna give to me in the box. I look at Jungkook to see a expression I never saw him had before. That look he gives Nana, does he like her? NO WAY, he can't like her! I gotta do something before he gets serious.