Ch. 18

Suga p.o.v:

I finally came back to the house, it was torture at Nana's house. I unlock the door to see everyone sleeping together in the living room. Whose Yejin sleeping by? I went to go see it was Jhope and Jimin. I smiled, they all look so adorable, especially Yejin. I got down and slowly pushed Jimin away from her. I got next to her and stare at her face.

She really is beautiful, even when sleeping. I put my hand on her face, surprisingly her face is super soft. She snuggled closer to me. Thats when she started to move a little but i didn't dare to move. Then she slowly open her eyes.

"Mmnng.....Yoongi? Is that you?"

"Who else dummy?" I whisper to her.

Then her eyes bolted open and she moved my hand.

"W-what do you think your doing? T-touching my face!"

I smirked at her, "what do you think?"

"W-what?! Ya when did you return?"

"Just now, all of you guys slept here?"

"Yeah because I was scared of the thunder. Ever since I was a kid, i hated thunder."

Ever since she was a kid? That reminds me of the little girl. She would cling onto me whenever it thunder.

"I-I should go cook breakfast. You go wash up and I'll wake them up."

I nodded my head and went to go wash up.

Yejin p.o.v:

I put my hands on my face, what was that all about?! Out of nowhere, he's in front of me, touching my face. I slap myself and went to cook.

~done cooking~

I put the food on the table and went to go wake them up. I shook each and everyone of them to wake up, no use. I sigh and decided to make some noises to wake them up.

"WAKE UP BANGTAN!!!! DASHI RUN RUN RUN!!!! I NEED YOU GIRLLLLL!!!! INSFIREEEE!!! YOU GOT NO JAMS JIMIN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"I DO GOT JAMS NAMJOON!" He shot up, yelling, still half asleep.

I broke out laughing like crazy, "HAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, pabo, it was me, not rap monster." 

"What?..." Sounding confused.

He rub his eyes and looked at me-.-, "Really Yejin?"

"Haha yes really, now wake up! I already cook breakfast for you guys, now hurry up!"

"Stop yelling...."I heard Rap Monster muttering.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I yelled at him to wake up.

"YA YEJIN! MY EARS!" 

Yep by now they should all be fully awake, "Ok hurry and wash up or the food will get cold. Come on!"

One by one, they got up and went to go get ready. I went back to the kitchen and went to get my medication and ate some. Then I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see it was Eunseo.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to come over to see how things are going with you. How's Sojin?"

"She's fine but the thing is, she doesn't remember who slash her."

"Oh, she has amnesia then? Probably the lost of blood, but how's it been between you and Yoongii~~~~"