Ch. 5 Memories Faded Away

(Listen to music for better imagination)
How in the world does Woohyun and Yejin know each other? Does Woohyun knows or at least suspect Yejin is the one we both are looking for?

All of Bts:.....Woohyun?....

All of our attention were on him, just what is his intentions now?

Yejin: You guys know Woohyun oppa?

Oh great she calls him oppa as well.

Woohyun: Oh they know me alright.

She looks at him and back at us with a confuse face.

Woohyun: You guys are probably wondering how i know Yejin

Suga: What's your relationship with her, how did you two met each other?

Woohyun: Calm down there Suga or i should say minyo?

We all stare at him and my eyes slowly travel to Yejin, but it seems like she doesn't recognize that name. Well it can't be her we haven't even got to know her enough just yet. But the only thing that is confusing me is why did she call Minyo out than? Ugh... wait I remember there was also another girl we use to hang out with and she would also call me Minyo. Could she be the one because I don't remember who came up with that name, but where did she disappear to?

Yejin: How do you know that nickname?

Woohyun: Me and the guys or so call "bangtan" been knowing each others for a while now

Yejin: Hey don't drag or say "bangtan/bts" again or i'll smash that face of yours and you won't be able to get girls anymore. You can't just go saying their name like they aren't even good when you can't even find yourself a fucking girlfriend or wife. All you have is side hoes coming to my house everyday and i end up taking care of them for you! You could've at least told me you knew them.

We all look at Yejin in shock, how can a girl like her sprout out those words from her mouth! I'm impress, that made us burst laughing. She defended us instead of asking how he knows us, she can't be the one. The girl i use to play with has this birth mark on her back and was not this fierce. I can't just go up and lift up her shirt to see, she'll beat me up.

Jhope: Yeahh you tell him Yejin

Jimin&Jungook&V: go Yejin go Yejin!

RapMon: Now thats what made me attracted to her, that sass and personality is something else.

We all just gave him a look,

Woohyun: Well too bad i already made her mine.

He put his arms around Yejin and she turn around with a disgusted look on her face and threw him to the ground. What a sight to see, the Woohyun was being beat up by a girl.

Suga: I can't believe the Woohyun is getting beat up by a girl!

Jhope: Haha! I can't believe my eyes, what a sight to see.

Woohyun: Shut up not like you guys can beat me up.

Jungkook: We volunteer Rap Monster, his nicknames are known for being really destructive. Anything he touches, will break, and that will be you.

All of bts&Yejin: OMG OOOOOOO YOU JUST GOT TOLD!! Hahahaha!

I was not surprised that came out of the maknae mouth, he says and does what he likes most of the time. Woohyun glares at Jungkook and challenge Rap monster.