Ch. 7 What?

(Listen to music for better imagination)

It can't be them NO WAYYY...I just stare at them and kept looking down and up at them.

Sojin: We know we know your probably don't believe us but this is gonna be longg...oh we're just gonna tell you about the incident. For your memories, you are on your own to remember.

I sigh and nodded.

~Soah&Sojin explaining the past~

Author p.o.v:

Soah: Yah bbaliwa Yejin! We're gonna leave you behind if you don't hurry.

Yejin: Wait for me!!! *pouts*

V: come on Yejin! Do you want to hold hands with me and we can run together?

Yejin nodded her head to V and they held hands. Since they were still kids, they didn't have their stage name yet. But little Yejin gave them nicknames, as they were running together, holding hands, they ended up running into Woohyun. For some reasons he was the only one not running with the others.

Yejin: How come you're not running with us?

Woohyun: ah I need to do something so you guys go first and I'll catch up

V: alright better hurry up or you'll get the punishment!

Woohyun: Haha! No worries im fast I'll come you guys go first!

And with that they left Woohyun to finish what he was doing. The first ones to reach the place was Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jimin. The rest were still racing each other when Soah and the other girl arrive and then Namjoon. The rest finally arrive except for Taehyung, Woohyun, and Yejin.