Ch. 33 Surprise

~a month and a half has past~

"They're coming back tomorrow! I can't wait for him to see you already. Sheesh I was dying to tell them!" Eunseo said.

"Same here, I was the edge to tell Jimin. BUT this one over here said no," Sojin said, giving me a look.

I chuckled,"I want to surprise him! Can you guys do me a favor and help me out to surprise him?"

"What is it?" Soah asked.

I told them everything,"OH MY GOSH, I HAVE TO MAKE SURE TO HAVE MY CAMERA OUT TO GET THE WHOLE THING!" Eunseo yelled.

"That is so sweet! How did you even come up with this?" Sojin said.

"Hey what can I do? I'm smart like that," I said, laughing.

They joined me, be ready for tomorrow Min Yoongi~~and Bangtan. I just can't wait to see their faces. We got people to help us out with the surprise, "Omo, I have to make sure and have my recorder by then!" My mother said.

I smiled, "Well? LETS GET STARTED!" I yelled and everybody cheered.

~the next day~

I woke up, feeling excited and nervous. I can't wait to see them already! Especially Min Yoongi, the guy I love. I smiled and got ready for the day. Before I know it, my mother was already at my house with some other people.

"Mom? Who are these people?" I asked.

"I ask your aunts too give you a makeover! You have to look extra pretty and nice for Yoongi when he returns!" My Mom said.

"OMMA! It's not like I'm marrying him or anything."

"Oh you will soon~~~I already talked with Yoongi parents. To my surprise they support it! I was shocked, they seem to have finally accepted what he chose. They are also coming to see him for the very first time ever since. They never gotten a chance to see him ever since he became a idol. So you better be ready for your wedding with him!"

My jaw drop, "MOM! Are you nuts, that is way to fa---"

"No buts, you are gonna look pretty with that dress and that's that." My mom said.

I pouted, ugh she's going too overboard with this! That dress is way too fancy just for this surprise. They led me up to my room and got me ready.

~after getting ready~

(A/N don't mind the lady in the picture,I'm don't even know who she is

(A/N don't mind the lady in the picture,I'm don't even know who she is. Yejin's hair is actually down, half way tied and curled, with small flower white flower pins on her hair."

I open my eyes, this is me?!

"This is me....I look so different!" I said, touching my face.

My aunts chuckled,"Power of makeup, look at how gorgeous you are! Where have you've been hiding that beauty?"