Ch. 9 Is It Me Or Her?

Jhope ended up following me, why didn't he just stay instead. I want to be alone as of right now, but why is he following me? I turn around and he stop to pretend he's looking for something else. Sigh-.-

Yejin: I can see you Jhope, what do you want.

Jhope: Huh? Oh um I just wanted to ask if you're ok.

Yejin: Im fine...it's just I thought it would unlock but never mind.

Jhope: Wait your telling me you remember? Or are you just saying?...

Yejin: Sigh I don't really want to talk about this right now. But Soah and Sojin told me a little bit and they think that's the cause how I lost my memories.

Jhope: What incident? Oh wait is it the one Suga was telling you off and agreeing with Woohyun?

I just nodded my head and look up at the sky,

Yejin: It's a beautiful night, for drama-.-

Jhope: Want to take a walk to cool off?

I nodded my head and we went to go take a walk in the cool breeze. I look at the necklace and thought, what's the point of keeping this if I won't be able to find that person. Right as I was about to throw it away, Jhope grab onto my hand.

Jhope: What do you think you're doing? You aren't planning to throw this necklace away are you?

Yejin: And what if I am? What's the point on keeping this damn necklace if he's not the one. Who else would have the key to my lock, Woohyun? Eunseo? Ugh so complicated! Let go now.

He nodded his head no and tried to grab the necklace out of my hand when it got tore apart.

Yejin: OMG LOOK AT WHAT YOU DONE!!

Jhope: Who was the one that wanted to throw it away first? Not my fault.

I glared at him and got down to look for the lock. It was nowhere to be seen, I started to panic. No no I can't lose it here! I yelled at him to help me look for it since he rip the other half off. We were looking everywhere but it was nowhere to be found. It was getting colder and colder as we were searching, I turn to see him shivering. I felt kinda bad and went to give him my well Soah leather jacket to him even tho it's kinda small. He froze and just gave me the really look.

Yejin: What? I see you shivering here and decided to lend my jacket to you.

Jhope: Really Yejin? It's too small for me and look who's talking. I know you're also cold, here i'm fine.

Yejin: No no its fine, if you faint, i'll leave you here.

Before he can say anything else, I left to the other side to search for some more. Oh man its getting super cold now, i'm only wearing a crop top cry. I was rubbing my arms to stay warm when I saw something dangling on a tree branch. I ran and yep it was the lock, I tried to jump and get it but fail too.

Yejin: Jhope! Can you come and help me here?

He came and saw what I was talking about. He jump and got it so easily-.- as he was gonna give me the lock, he put his hand higher. I glared at him and step on his foot causing him to drop it and yell at me.

Jhope: YAH YEJIN!!! THAT HURTS! aishh oww..

Yejin: No one told you to put your hand higher hmph.

Than out of no where I felt him, leaning on me from the behind. What the heck? So heavy! I bend down to get my necklace when he fell on top of me-.- I pushed him off me and saw him sweating and shivering. Oh my goodness he's getting the cold, better bring him back or it'll get worse. Right when I was gonna put his arms over my shoulder and carry him, I heard him whisper omma. My face soften and felt bad for him. Because of their busy schedule, they barely get to see their parents.