Ch. 16 The Prank

I got back to my house and got out to the door. I open it to see nobody in the living room. Strange....their manager called me that they need to go to a photoshoot.

"Ya! Where are you guys? Don't you guys need to go to a photoshoot?" I yelled out.

No response.

"You guys can't stop this! It's getting creepy..."

Still no response, that's when I heard a creak around the corner. I quickly turned to see a shadow go backO.O

"YA BANGTAN! STOP THIS JOKE OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE!" Yelling at them.

This is getting creepy, I slowly walk towards the shadow when I heard another creak behind me. But this time it was closer to me._. I froze. I didn't dare to look back, I may be strong but I get scared easily. 

"W-whose behind me..." Slowly turning around.

On the corner of my eye, I saw something running across the room. Ok i'm done nope nope, I quickly ran to the doors when something drop from above.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed.

I look to see it was a doll, I look up to see nothing but somebody running away. I quickly got up to leave when....

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU YEJIN!!" A voice yelled from behind.

I turn to see it was a guy, OH HELL NAW! He had a knife with him, I manage to get up but trip over a string. 

"WHAT THE HELL?! BANGTAN ARE YOU GUYS PRANKING ME?!" I yelled at him.

He ran towards me and I froze, for some reasons my leg gave up on me. Move! Why won't I move, he was getting closer to me. I couldn't move from that spot, for some reason fear took over me. He got to me,

"NOOO DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!!" I screamed.

That was when somebody ran in front of me and the guy stabbed him! I look to see it was Yoongi...blood came gushing out.

"NOOO YOONGI!!!" I screamed, running towards him.

The guy who stabbed Yoongi froze and drop his knife.

"Yoongi! Wake up! You can't die on me!" Crying like crazy.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME AND THE OTHERS BEHIND!!"

Hugging tightly, close to me. Where are the others?

"I guess I shall kill you now, since he cover for you." The guy said.

Wait why does he sound familiar? This sounds like Namjoon...

"NAMJOON?! STOP IT NOW!"

"I''m not namjoon, Yejin." Grabbing his knife again.

"STOPPP! PLEASE!" 

I didn't dare to move and held Yoongi close to me. He was ready to stab me when he started laughing, what?..

"It was all a joke Yejin, look at how scared you got!" Yoongi said, getting up from me.

I snap and was furious, this isn't some type of prank to be laughing at!

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN IT'S A JOKE?! I WAS SCARED TO DEATH THAT YOONGI ACTUALLY GOT STABBED! I WAS SCARED THAT I WOULD LOOSE HIM AND THE OTHERS!" Yelling at them, my tears didn't stop for some reasons.

"Hey hey it's just a prank, i'm fine see? Why are you still crying?" Yoongi said, coming towards me.

I backed away every time he took a step towards me. I shook my head no,

"NO! DON'T COME CLOSER TO ME!!" I yelled at him.

"Ya Yejin! Why are you acting like this?" 

The others came running down the stairs,