Ch. 6 Amnesia

Woohyun: Wait wait did I just hear her right? Did she just call you Minyo a-and said she's sorry?? Yah Yejin are you in your right mind?

Namjoon: What the heck is she really your childhood friend?

Suga:.....I don't know...Yejin...repeat what you just said right now.

All of our attention were on Yejin and she looked up at all of us. She nodded her head no and got up to go somewhere.

Yejin: I-I-I lost that item you gave me before we got separated, I-I don't know who or what I'm still doing here. I think I drop it here or outside.

Woohyun: Don't tell me she's.......but that's not the name I got when I found out her location. Wait it might be the other girl. What the hell so confusing!

I turn around and look at at him, the other girl? I don't even remember her name or how she looks like.

Suga: Wait what? Whose the other one?

I saw Yejin friends just looking at us with a blank face, but they all of a sudden started to avoid our eye contacts. Strange....

Suga: Do you guys know something about this?

Soah: Hm? W-what? Us? N-no way I have no idea what you guys are talking about....

Sojin: We have nothing to do with this I don't know what Yejin is talking about right now, she's probably drunk after I gave her this chocolate that had alcohol in it.

Suga: Chocolate with alcohol in it? Why would you even give her that if you know she's gonna be like this?

She got up with glaring eyes at me,

Sojin: Oh for goodness sake Suga just because she may have said "Minyo" doesn't mean she's your childhood friend you're looking for. How we know? Yejin told us about it and these chocolate I didn't even know until I look at it right now, because she gets drunk easily so I thought it might've been the chocolate and yep it was.

I just blink at her and turn to see Yejin going outside.

V: Yejin-na where are you going?

She stop after V call after her,

Yejin: Tae-tae? Is that you?

Soah: We're gonna uh take Yejin to my house and let her cool off aha bye!

And like that they took her away when she yelled back,

Yejin: NO!! You are not gonna take me away from them! WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING THIS TO ME WHAT HAVE I DONE? WOOHYUN OR SHOULD I SAY MIN YOONGI  I'LL GET MY HANDS AFTER WHAT YOU DONE TO MY FAMILY AND FR---

They cover her mouth and drag her out, leaving me confused and the rest. What did I do? What in the world just happen? I sigh and plop myself on the sofa.

Namjoon: Did one of you two did something to her before?....

Suga&Woohyun: Heck no we never even met her before!