~Epilogue The Wedding pt 2~ The End~

~the next day~

Today is the day that i'll marry him. I look next to me to see him sleeping soundly. I kissed him on the forehead and quietly went to go get ready. I made breakfast when I heard him come down the stairs,

"Did I wake you up?" I said, setting the food on the table.

"Nah, the smell of your food woke me up," He said, hugging me from the behind.

I chuckled,"Good morning though, today's the big day." I said, smiling.

"I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress. Let's eat and get going," He said.

I nodded my head and went ahead to eat. We drove to Yoongi parents house to get ready before going to the church. After we were done, we all left to the church. Eunseo, Soah, and Sojin were my bridesmaid along with my two other cousins.

~arrived~

"We're here sweetie," My mom said, helping me out.

The guy standing out the car helped me lead to Yoongi's dad. I put my arm in his,

"I'm happy for you two, may you two have a wonderful marriage life. Make sure I have some grandkids!"

I laugh,"Don't worry beoblyului abeoji (father in law) you'll have grandchildren before you know it."

He chuckled and we walked inside. There I saw the man I love, oh damn does he look good in that suit. I saw my mother and Yoongi taking pictures, some were recording. I notice that there were a ton of armys here as well. He smiled at me as I was walking down the aisle. I reached him and Yoongi father let me go and walk to the other side. I stood in front of him,

"You look beautiful Yejin," Yoongi said, grabbing a hold to my hand.

"You look good yourself Yoongi," I said, smiling.

The priest began to say the vows.

~skip the vows, too long lol~

"Min Yoongi, do you take Kim Yejin as your lawful wife?"

"Yes, I will take Yejin as my lawful wife."

"And Kim Yejin will you take Min Yoongi as your lawful husband?"

"Yes, I will take Yoongi as my husband," I said, smiling at him.

"You may now kiss the bride," The priest said.

Yoongi leaned in and kissed me. All I could hear were cheers, screams, and cameras being flashed. We broke apart,

"I'm never letting you go ever again, always be by my side. I love you Yejin," He said.

"I'll never ever leave you again Yoongi. I love you too," I said.

We both smiled and turned to everybody,"Awwww! How sweet, I wonder when i'll ever get myself a boyfriend," Eunseo sigh.

"Never," V said, quietly.

Eunseo turned around and looked at him,"What was that?"

"Nothing!" He said quickly.

We all laugh,"He said you'll never get one!" Jungkook said.

"WHAT?! You get over here Kim Taehyung!" Eunseo yelled at him.

He took off before she could get them, I chuckled,"Just watch those two end up together," I said.

"Oh they will trust me," Yoongi said.

"Well, the party is only getting started!" I said.

"Hey Yejin! Throw the banquet!" Soah said.

"Oh yeah, ok everybody ready?" I said, turning around.

"1, 2, 3!"

I threw it and turned around to see it was Sojin who caught it!

"LOOK WHO'S GETTING MARRY NEXT~~~!" Me and Soah teased them.

We all looked at Jimin who turn a bright shade of red,"I-I don't mind if you want to marry..."Jimin said shyly.

"Aww~~ how adorable!" A fan said.

"Ahem, what about you and Jhope?" Sojin asked, changing the subject.

They looked at each other,"Actually to be honest...Jhope and I are engaged." She said, showing a ring on her hand.

My eyes went big,"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Bts asked.

"I asked her and accepted it, I asked her three days ago," Jhope said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Aigoo, you guys are really growing up," My mom said.

We all laugh and went to go have some fun. Me and Yoongi were alone outside,

"Your father is expecting some grandkids," I said to him.

"Oh he doesn't have to worry about that part. I got this, you just wait tonight," He said, smirking.

I felt my face get hot,"W-What! T-Tonight?..." I muttered, as he moved closer to my face.

"Mhmh that's right so you better be prepare Yejin." He said, out of nowhere kissing me.

I kissed him back and went on for ages,"Let's save this for tonight," I said, pushing him away.

The heat was really getting intense..."Haha, look at your face how cute," He said, teasing me.

"S-Shut up!" I said, playfully hitting him.

He pulled me in for a hug,"I can't believe you became my wife Yejin. All these years I've been looking for you. And here you are, in my arms, becoming my wife. I love you Yejin," Yoongi said, kissing my forehead.

I hugged him back,"I love you so much! You don't know how much I love you and the others. I never would have expected you and the others to become idols. Now here we are, back together like the old times. I'm thankful for you and the others all this time Yoongi. You don't know how much I love you," I said, snuggling myself into him.

Oh man does he smell good,"You can show me that tonight," He said, smirking once again.

"Oh stop it! You're making me feel weird!" I said, pushing him away.

He laugh,"I'm just kidding! I just love teasing you to see your reactions. Why don't we go back and join the others?" He said, holding my hand.

I pouted,"Hmph, you're such a tease!" I said, laughing.

We walk back to the others to see everyone having a great time. I told Yoongi he can go ahead and be with bangtan for the rest of the time. I look at everyone, a smile grew on my face. Finally, everything has been put back together. Let's all grow old and be together like old times. 

"Yejin, what are you doing over there? Come join us!" Eunseo called me.

"Coming!" I yelled back to her.

No matter how hard things may seem or come ahead of us, nothing will stop us being together and our bond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of this fanfic! Thank you all for reading my story, I appreciate it so much^.^ Much love to all, I have other fanfic's if you want to read more from me. I really did struggle on updating this and my other fanfic but I manage to finish it. Hard work has payed off, thank you all for reading!