Ch. 15

I just watch everybody carrying/surrounding Nana. What the heck? Even Yoongi was all flustered and carried her out!

"I didn't do that, she did that herself," Telling Eunseo.

"I know that she did it on purpose to get everybody's attention, especially Yoongi's. Don't worry Yejin, you still got me, Soah, and Sojin by your side. But i'm gonna go so they don't think or get suspicious."

"Alright I guess I can trust you."

Eunseo quickly fix her face and left to where everybody else were. I sigh, what has happen to my life? I wash the dishes and went to go get the others. As I was walking out, they were all giving me this look. I ignored it when my phone rang. I went to go see it was Soah!

~convo~

Soah: Yejin guess what!

Yejin: What?

Soah: Sojin woke up!

Yejin: Chincha?! I'm gonna come over to visit her right now then. But should I cook something for her?

Soah: Ummm yeah just in case, cause her mother is currently working.

Yejin: Alright, see you later then! Bye

Soah: Ok bye.

~end of convo~

All eyes were on me

"Did Sojin wake up?" Jimin ask me.

"huh? Oh yeah she finally did. I'm just gonna make her something to eat since her mother isn't available at the moment." I reply to Jimin.

"Do you mind if I help?" He asked me.

I was gonna say no but then it hit me. He likes Sojin! No wonder ok whatever i'm dumb for not noticing it.

"Sure! I don't mind, since it's for Sojin after all," Smirking at Jimin.

His face turned red, "S-shut up Yejin."

"Mhmm whatever you say," Walking to the kitchen.

He followed behind and we made some chicken veggie rice porridge for Sojin and side dishes. I let Jimin do the side dishes while I was working on the porridge.

"I think this is good, can you try it if it's good?" Jimin said, handing some towards my mouth.

I gladly accept him feed me the food, "Hmm it's good just add a little bit more salt for flavoring."

He nodded his head and went to finish the rest. I tasted some, 

"Jimin can you come have taste so that I know what I need to add or not."

"Sure hold on."

He came and I fed him a spoonful of it, "THIS IS SO GOOD! No need to add anything this is good enough."

"Really? Then I'll turn the fire off and we can pack these for Sojin."

I turned the fire off and pour some of the porridge into a container. I grab a lunch box and we pack the food inside and I went to go get ready when Jimin ask me another question.

"Hey Yejin, why did you throw water at Nana?" 

"I did not! She did it herself! -sigh- Know what? Believe what you wanna believe." I said leaving the kitchen.

"Wait Yejin! I know for sure you didn't throw those water at her. You're not like that, for sure."

I stop in my tracks and turned around, "And how can I know what you're saying is true?"