Ch. 32 Sakura

~two weeks has pass~

Author p.o.v:

It has been exactly two weeks since that incident. Woohyun and Nana thought over it and regret deeply on what they did to Yejin. They went over to Yejin house to apologize to her. Yejin and the others has been watching videos that fans took of bts during the world tour. Sojin and Soah kept in touch with their boyfriend, not revealing that Yejin has woken up. They all decided to go swimming since it was hot. So they all get ready to leave when Woohyun and Nana appeared.

Yejin p.o.v:

"Come on Sojin! You take FOREVER OH MY GOSH!" I yelled out to her.

"We're just going swimming, what's the big deal?" Soah said.

"IM COMING!" She yelled back.

We just looked at each and sigh, "Why don't we just go wait in the car for her?" Eunseo said.

We all nodded in agreement, I open the door to see Nana and Woohyun! Before anything could happen, Eunseo and Soah went in front of me.

"What do you want?" Soah said, giving them the dead stare.

"We aren't here for trouble, we just want to apologize to Yejin." Nana said.

I did a double take, did I hear her right? "Oh don't try to act all nice and innocent now Nana. We aren't stupid," Eunseo said, rolling her eyes.

"No we really mean it, I'm so sorry Yejin. I knew ever since we were kids that you and Yoongi loved each other. I was so furious and jealous that you chose Yoongi over me. I know you won't forgive me no matter what. You can go ahead and hit me," Woohyun said.

We all just looked at each other and look at Nana,"I am so sorry Yejin, truth is, your mother actually came to my house and scolded me. She was about to slap me but my mother held her back. I know I don't have the right to even see you. What I did was really immature and wrong. Jealousy took over me, I've been in love with Yoongi all this time before you came along. I'm so sorry, you don't understand how sorry I am to you Yejin. You can go ahead and do whatever you want to me as well." Nana said.

I just stare at those two for a very long time. I sigh and push Eunseo and Soah aside.

"Look, im not gonna hit you guys or anything. Even though I really want to, but I won't. I accept your apology BUT that doesn't mean I'll forgive you guys just yet. Not only did you hurt me, you also hurt the people I love the most. Nana, your really stupid to let jealousy take over you, same with you Woohyun. I didn't think my mother would go that far to make you apologize but I guess. I'm glad you guys thought over your actions and apologize. Not only do you guys apologize to me, also to the rest of Bangtan, Eunseo, Soah, and Sojin." I said.

They both had their head down, "Ok I'm do--- WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!" Sojin yelled.

I jumped and cover my ears, "Oh my goodness Sojin! They are here to apologize to us."

"We're so sorry for what we have done to you guys. I know you guys won't forgive us but we just want to tell you guys we are truly sorry for what we have done." Woohyun said, with his head down.

I looked at them,"We won't forgive you guys just yet for what you've done. It was too much, especially Yejin could've lost her memory again." Eunseo said.

"We're both planning to go back to London." Nana said.

My eyes got big,"LONDON?! Why London out of places?"

"We just want to start fresh and restart everything. For all the mistake and our wrong doing. We're going to London to restart and start a new life."

I smiled, "I'm glad you guys chose what was best for you to do. May you be safe during your trip."

They return the smile,"By then, make sure you treasure Yoongi or I'll come back and take him away!" Nana said before taking off.

"Oh I will, don't you worry!" I said back.

They both waved goodbye and left. We look at each other,"Well everything is now settle, all we have to do now is wait for their return! LETS GO SWIMMING" Soah said.

We all laugh and went to go swim.

Yoongi p.o.v:

We are currently in Japan, which is our last tour. We were in the car as I listen to my music. That's when V started to squirm in his seat,

"Um....I really need to use the bathroom. It's emergency," he said.

We all sigh, "V!" We all said.

He just stuck his tongue out at us and our driver stop by at a close public bathroom. He ran inside with the others. I just laugh at the sight of him running inside the bathroom. I then decided to walk and tour the place while they take their time. They're were cherry blossom and sakura trees, very beautiful like Yejin. I watch each petal flutter past me, have you woken up yet Yejin? I miss you so much, I just want to run and hug you right now. But I can't, your still probably sleeping, not awake yet. I'm so sorry Yejin, it's all my fault this happen to you. I close my eyes as I let the warm cool breeze brush past me. Remembering the times we spent together as kids, I miss those times with all of us together.

I sigh when I got a notification on my phone. It was a snapchat from Eunseo, she was with Soah and Sojin. They seem to be having fun while swimming, the caption read:

Can you spot any differences or something?

What? I got so confused and was gonna screenshot when I notice she out the time to thirty seconds. But I still did anyways, I look closer when I saw that there was somebody else with them. Yejin?! No that can't be her....they would've at least called that she's awake. But I can't assume that's her, I shrugged it off and went back to the car.

"Where did you go?" Jimin asked me.

"Oh nothing, just taking a stroll." I replied.

We got inside and rode in silence, "Does this look like Yejin?" I asked pointing at the girl who was blurred.

They took my phone away from me,"I can't even see her face, how can we say it's her?" Jimin said.

"But if it is her, they would've at least called to let us know she woke up right?" Jin said.

I shrugged my shoulder,"Well we can't assume it's Yejin, let's just wait until we return." Namjoon said.

"What are you gonna do if she woke up not remembering you?" Jungkook asked.

That's when Jhope hit him in the head,"Ya, how can you say that?" He said, giving him a look.

I chuckled, "Even if she does, I'll still be by her side no matter what. She is the girl I been looking for all this time," I said.

They all just stared at me,"What?"

"Did THE Min Yoongi just SMILED?!" V yelled.

"Oh my gosh, I have to take a picture now," Jimin said.

"Oh stop it! You guys act as if I never smile," I said

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T!" They all yelled.

We all broke out laughing, just wait for my return Yejin. Im coming back for you, don't worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two more chapters or so and this fanfic will be done! Finally, I kind of skip and fast forward on some parts. I felt like the story was being dragged and slow down. So I just sped it up with Nana and Woohyun apologizing to them. Thank you for reading^.^ sorry if it was kind of boring and confusing in this chapter._.