Ch. 19

Yejin p.o.v:

We all got really quiet and I tore my arms away from Yoongi.

"Why don't we go talk somewhere else hyung," Jimin said, taking him away from me.

He was still giving me a hard stare, when they finally reached the door and left. I let out a breath of relief, that scared me. He grip onto my hand a bit to hard, leaving a mark on my hand. I went up to my room and went to look at my old things. As I was going to my room, every each of their room I pass was messy than ever! I sigh and tied my hair up and went to go clean their room.

~After cleaning, one room left~

"WHY DON'T YOU GUYS CLEAN YOUR ROOM, STRESS!" I yelled.

The last room was Yoongi and Jimin's, each of them share a room except Jin. Since he's the oldest they decided he gets his own room. While I was cleaning, there was a picture on Yoongi bed. I went and picked it up to see it was him and a little girl. It must be me well I think, in the picture, me and Yoongi are covered in mud. Why were we even covered in mud? Then I turn the picture around to see some writings on it,

Date: 05/14/1999, I can't see the rest of the writings! They were fading away, I squinted my eyes and read it.

"Ti-- what in the world I can't see this! Ugh, lets see......it seems to say time capsule?"

I put the picture closer to my face, it says location but it's like almost erased.

Location: Under a orange tree, by a park, surrounded by bushes.

I turn the picture back to the front, it would make sense we got back from digging. But I can't say for sure that's me. I mean it could but it could be Eunseo, Soah, Sojin, or Nana. It does not say what park, eh I put the picture on his table dressed and went back to cleaning. After I was finally done, I decided to take a little nap.

~flash back~

Author p.o.v:

"Hey, I really like this item." Yejin said to him.

"What is it?"

It was wood carved in a shape of a turtle.

"It's so cute! Can we buy this?"

"I don't think I'll have enough money but sure."

He took it and went to go pay it for Yejin. He came back with her turtle and some other items.

"Why do you have that, did you buy it?" Yejin asked.

"Yeah, I wanted to bury a time capsule."

"Can I do it with you? And then when we grow up, we can dig it up in 8 years!" Yejin said, sounding excited.

"Ya, how would we even know if we'll be together when we grow up?"

"We will, remember our promise? So let's go dig and put the time capsule in!"

"Ok ok, stop dragging me or I'll drop the stuff."

Yejin didn't let go of his hand but slowed down. They walk hand in hand, went back to to his house to get shovels. Off they went to a place nobody knows about it but them. It was their place they would go and hang out or when one of them just want to be alone. That place was originally his but one day Yejin followed him. Once they got to the place, they looked for a spot to put the time capsule.

"What did you put in the time capsule?"

"Something, you'll know when we dig it up in 8 years."

~end of flashback~

Yejin p.o.v:

I couldn't for see his face, I can't really tell from the voice either. A time capsule? Why is it that I couldn't see his face-.- I should go and see if he has anymore pictures. But as I was gonna get up, I felt something heavy on my chest. What the hell? I tried to move it off me but fail to. I turn my head to see it was someone sleeping beside me. Who is this? I uncover the person to see Suga, WAIT WHAT. Why is he sleeping here,modes he not know I'm here? I shook him to get off me, no use. Bleh he reek of beer! They just got back from drinking! He's not drunk I hope....I slowly removed his arm off me. As I was slowly getting up, I got pulled back. I froze as he hug me, I felt my face get hot.

"Don't go just yet Yejin......." He said in my ears.

Not good._.I felt my face get really warm, "Yoooo...Yoongi I think you're drunk. Can you let me go, please?"

"No....I want to sleep next to you. Your really warm you know that?"

"Y-Yoongi.......please." I beg him.

"No I'm afraid I'm gonna gave those nightmares again. Just for today hm? Can you please stay with me."

He snuggled closer to me, he don't sound drunk...from the way he's speaking.

"Fine...just for today ok?"

He looked up at me and smiled, "thank you Yejin."

With that he fell asleep on me, I just lay there. He's so adorable, I started to play with his hair. I tied it up when I heard somebody open the door,

"Hey hyun---OH MY GO---"

"SHHHHH JUNGKOOK!" I yelled.

Yoongi started to move, "he's sleeping, don't get the wrong idea!" I whispered to him.

"Sorry for disturbing you two, I'll go now."

"Ya Jungkook it's no--"

He left and closed the door, Aigoo this kid-.- that's when I felt Yoongi hug me tighter. I put my hand in his had and pat him, with my arms around him.

"It'll be ok Yoongi, you got me here." I said, sounding like a mother.

I saw his face relaxed and smile, I should take this chance and take a picture of him! But before I could take my phone out, Yoongi phone rang. Probably a notification, I grab his phone to see what it was. Oh it was a text message from Nana....I read what it said on the screen and drop his phone. No if he reads this, he'll think it's her officially. Him and the rest of Bangtan will hate me. No no why is she doing this! That's when he started to move, I hid his phone behind me.

"Did somebody call me?"

"N-no, you can return to sleeping."

"Oh ok...."

I need to go meet up with her, just what does she plan on doing with this! I'm not gonna let them get hurt, once he finds out the truth, it won't be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally I updated, sorry for not updating. I'll try to update faster^.^ but what could the message be that cause Yejin to act like this? Read to find out,