Ch. 8 Meeting

Yejin p.o.v:

I told Soah and Sojin that I had to go meet up with someone. Ah thats right I don't have a set of clothes to change too._.I went to Soah closet to find some clothes to wear, saw a white sweater and a pair of light blue jeans. Before I was gonna get dress, apply some light makeup,than I decided to wear that to go meet up with her, I put on the sweater but it was too fluffy so I took it off and search for another white shirt. I saw a short sleeve crop top with rad printed on it, I tried it on. Perfect, I search for something to go over it and saw a black leather jacket to go with it. Almost complete now i need to go fix my hair, I just quickly did some waves, put on a black beanie with white words on it, than put on a pair of black converse. 

I ran out of the house with Soah yelling after me,

Soah: Wait THOSE ARE MY CLOTHES!!! YEJINNN I'LL LET YOU OFF THIS TIME! BUT WHY THOSE CLOTHES IF YOU'RE GONNA MEET SOMEBODY?!"

Yejin: I'LL RETURN THEM! NO WORRIES AND I DON'T NEED TO DRESS FANCY!

I look at my phone and saw I was running late for the meeting. Crap I decided to run since I won't have time to catch a taxi. As I was running to the cafe, a car pull up to me, weird. I look to see who it was and it was Woohyun-.- great. But I gotta act I don't know anything, well I only know he tried to hurt me thats it.

Woohyun: Going somewhere?

Yejin: Oppa what are you doing here? And i have to go meet up with somebody.

Woohyun: Want me to give you a ride there?

I shook my head no and saw I was late. Omg I better get going and stop talking to him.

Woohyun: You sure? It seems like you're in a rush.

Yejin: Yes im sure but thank you, but im late so bye for now!

Woohyun: Yejin-na! Wa--

I didn't stop to listen to him and ran before im even more late! 

~~10 minutes has pass, Yejin finally arrive at the place~~

Oh my gosh, finally im here! I quickly ran inside to the cafe and search for her. Oh my gosh, face palm, stupid me I don't know how Eunseo looks like! I was gonna call her when I heard someone call my name, turned around and saw her. My jaw dropped, over these past years, was she THAT gorgeous? I look at myself compare to her, of course Suga will fall for her instead of me....wait what am I saying?

Eunseo: Yejin? Over here!

Yejin: Sorry you were probably waiting for a long time, I lost track of time.

Eunseo: Aha it's ok, how have you and the others been?

Yejin: Im doing good but who are the "others"? And I don't really remember you...sorry.

I thought she didn't like me? Why she gotta act fake and innocent unless she had a change of heart. She just look at me and blink in confusion.

Eunseo: Wait I thought you finally remember everything while I was gone...but um never mind about that! It's fine if you don't remember me, we were childhood friends but than I had to leave to New York cause of my parents.

Yejin: Oh....sorry I really don't remember anything but I hope we'll still be able to hang out and be friends. I might remember but I don't know when that'll happen.

Eunseo: Of course we can still hang out and be friends! Do you want to go shop after this? Oh I haven't mention it yet, but I like your style, simple but has some class to it. Not too plain or sexy but just perfect.