Ch. 11

I arrive at the hospital and ran to Sojin room. As I got there, Sojin was so pale as if she already died. Soah and Sojin parents were crying but I didn't see her siblings.

"Is she alright? What happen?" I asked while running towards them.

"It's seems like somebody stab her by the waist and she lost too much amount of blood." Soah replied.

"Who would do this?"

"I don't know, but she hasn't woken up yet. The doctor said her wound is too deep so she'll have to stay here for a while."

What the heck, who would do this to Sojin? I gave Sojin parents a hug telling them she'll be ok.

"But where are Sojin brothers and sisters?"

"T-they are not here remember, they all went to abroad school in the states." Sojin mother replied.

"Ohhh that's right sorry."

"We should leave them alone for now..."

Soah nodded and I went up to Sojin,

"I'll find out who did this to you. Why would they even do this to you? Sojin you better wake up and not leave us here."

I grab a hold of Sojin hand and felt her hand was cold as ice. I close my eyes, I couldn't withstand seeing her like this

"Wanna get some fresh air to cool off? You look like a freakin panda with those eyes." Pointing at Soah, while laughing.

"Yah! Right now is not the time to laugh...Sojin is in the hospital. Somebody probably threaten her."

"Oh come on Soah, let's not think negative but think positive. If you keep thinking like that, Sojin won't get better."

I grab her arm and drag her to take a stroll at a park near by us. She rolled her eyes and sigh at me, but she gave me a evil grin in return. My face change from a smile to a ._.face, what is she thinking? 

"Why do you have that grin on your face...." I asked her, backing away.

Than before I could get far enough from her, she gave me a tickle attack.

"STOP OMG! HAHAHA!!"

"You asked for it!"

I push her off me and than I remember about the necklace.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked her before things get serious.

"What is it?"

I took out the necklace and she just stare at me,

"How did you get that? Don't tell me you went through the box.."

"What does this mean? You're telling me the one I had was the one Woohyun gave me and this one here is Suga's?"

"I-I can explain, to put it shortly, that day was your birthday. Suga wanted to give you this necklace and so he prepare that place for you. But Woohyun lied to Suga that he will help out. So Suga asked us- I mean me because he wanted to surprise you. So I helped him and wait do you remember anything?"

"All I know is on that day was a party for his father and it was also my birthday, but continue."

"Oh so it seems like they are slowly coming back. But anyways continuing on, I helped him out with decorating the place. Most of the decoration was all his doing, while I just gave him ideas. Than after that we went to the jewelry store but Woohyun ended up coming with us. At first he was giving Suga advices about  what to get you, I found it weird. But shrug it off because I thought for once he had a change of heart. NOPE I was wrong, he lied to Suga and went in his place. The necklace you been wearing was the one Woohyun gave you."