Ch. 27 Dream

Soah p.o.v:

I watch Yoongi crying beside Yejin. I still can't believe what just happen a second ago, Yejin you have to wake up. You can't leave us behind, then out of nowhere he kissed her on the forehead! My eyes grew big, what the hell was that! So he been loving her all this time! What a idiot, he could've just confess to her and they could've dated man. This wouldn't have happen or at least wouldn't turn out like this if he just told her.

Yoongi p.o.v:

I walked out of the room with the rest of Bangtan and the others.

"Are you guys bts?" Yejin mother asked.

We nodded our head, "Aigoo, I'm sorry to worry you guys. I can't believe something like this happen to her again."

"What do you mean again?"

"She had a accident when she was younger. Ah, I didn't introduce myself yet. I'm Kim Yeoul, Yejin's mother.

Jhope's mouth dropped, "KIM YEOUL?!"

"Shhhhh!" Jimin shush to Jhope.

"Do you know me?...." Yejin mom asked.

"Mrs. Kim, the one that just yell out your name is Jhope, next to him is Jimin, next to Jimin is Jungkook, V, Jin, Rap Monster, and the one that Yejin likes is him, Suga." Eunseo said.

"Ohhh I see, nice meeting you guys. Your the one my daughter likes?"

I blushed, "OUUUUU HYUNG IS BLUSHING!" V and Jimin said.

They all broke out laughing, "Y-Ya! I-I'm not blushing ok, it's just hot in here."

"Sureeeeeee," Soah said, nudging me.

"But Yejin will wake up right?" V said.

"I don't know, the damage on her head was too horrible that the doctor does not know when she'll wake up. Meaning she could end up not remembering none of us when she wakes up. There's also a fifty fifty chance she can be in a coma as well. I really do hope she wakes up remembering us." Sojin said.

They didn't say anything, "No...this can't be, is Woohyun behind all of this?" Namjoon said.

"Shhhh!" Eunseo said.

"Woohyun? Isn't he one of Yejin's friends?" Yejin mother asked.

"Ah, yes he is, I meant a different Woohyun."

"Ohh ok, I been wondering, what are your guys real name?"

"Our real name is, I'm Kim Namjoon, that one is Kim Seokjin, Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, and lastly Min Yoongi."

"M-Min Yoongi?!" Yejin mom said, sounding surprised.

Well looked at her, does she know me? "Do you know me?...." I ask her.

"Does your mother go by Lee Hayeon?" (A/N I don't even know if that is his mother name, I'm just making it up)

My eyes grew big, "Yes, that's my mother name....how do do you know?"

All eyes were on Yejin's mom, "How can this be? I never thought I would meet you again after what happen. Your the Min Yoongi who use to play with my daughter, Kim Yejin."

"WHAT?!!" They all said, except for Jimin.

"Wait what? B-B-But.....h-how can that be? I already found her though, did Nana lie to me?" I said, shocked and confuse at the same time.

She shook her head no, "Nope, I'm for sure your that little mister I use to take care of as your parents were busy with their jobs. I can't believe you became a idol, I couldn't even recognize you." She said, smiling at me.

I stagger backwards, "I-I don't believe this, your that maid who always took care of me? That little girl I use to always play with is Yejin?"

She nodded her head, "I'm glad to see you again but does your parents support your dream?"

"No...they didn't accept it so I haven't been in touch with them anymore."

"I see, well your parents are business people. But don't worry, you have me Yejin and these beautiful people supporting you." She said, giving me a hug.

This hug feels so familiar and cozy, "I miss your hugs so much, they are always full of warmth and coziness."

"Haha, I remember you would always fall asleep in my arms. You and the other seems tired. Why don't you got get some rest and cost Yejin tomorrow hm?"

I smiled at her, "Arasso, I still can't believe your that maid. I'm glad to see you again," I said to her.

She return the smile and we left to the car.

We rode in silence, "How can this be? So all this time, Nana lied to us and hurt Yejin?" V said, breaking the silence.

"I don't believe it, I was lied to then. She loved Yoongi, not me...." Jungkook said, with his head down.

"Ya Jungkookie, it'll be ok. She wasn't even the one for you anyways, so don't worry and cheer up." Jimin said.

"I can't believe this, all this time, the girl I was looking for all this time was right next to me." I said.

"I told you, once you find out the truth, it'll be too late Yoongi." Jin said.

"All we have to do now is wait and see if she'll wake up." Namjoon said.

"What are you gonna do about Nana now hyung?" Jhope ask.

"I'm gonna make that bitch pay for what she done to Yejin. I'm not gonna let her or Woohyun go this time, they went too far this time."

"Scary...." V said.

"Don't bother me, I'm gonna take a nap." I said.

They nodded their head and I doze off.

~dream~
Where am I? Who's that standing there?
"Yoongi...." A voice said.
"Who's there?"
I walk towards where the voice was coming from. The there flew the same butterfly, wait again? I follow it to see Yejin, there she stood there smiling at me.
"Yoongi, I'm sorry, but I love you..." She said.
What does she mean? A tear roll down her face, I ran towards her.
"Wait! YEJIN!" I yelled.
Too late, before I could reach her, she disappear in thin air. I slowly walk towards where she was just standing. There I saw the butterfly dead.
~end of dream~

I gasp, "YEJIN!" I yelled out.

The others jump, "Oh my gosh Suga, what were you thinking to just randomly yell like that?!" Jin said.

"Did you have a dream about Yejin? Your soaking in sweat, ew." Jhope said.

"I-it's nothing....." I mumbled.

"You sure?"

I nodded my head and lay back down. It's that dream again, but this time she said sorry. Why sorry? I hope this doesn't mean anything......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another updation, almost done with this fanfic. Could those dreams that Suga been having mean anything? Read more to find out, thank you for reading^.^