Ch. 25 Protect

Yejin p.o.v:

I was too late....I fell to my knee. I don't believe it, he actually believe it was Nana just because of that time capsule. 

"Haha....h-he believed her, what am I supposed to do now? These tears won't stop falling...I shouldn't be crying, but I can't stop these from falling." 

I broke into tears, I can't take it anymore. Nana has now made them believe it's her, not me. It hurts....it hurts so much, how am I gonna make them know it's me. 

"Yejin?" A voice said behind me.

I turn to see it was Jimin, "Oh it's you," I said, wiping my tears away.

"Are you ok? Why didn't you just tell Yoongi your her not Nana."

"What's the point Jimin, he doesn't even like me. No matter what I say, none of them will believe me."

"Hey, you have me, want to tell me what you remember?"

I sigh and told him everything, "WHAT?! Why didn't you just tell us Yejin! So you are that little girl, oh Yejin. Come here let me give you a hug, don't worry, I know for a fact deep down Yoongi also likes you. I'm sure there were time he thought you were that little girl."

I went into his arms, "Thank you Jimin, you were always by my side no matter what. How are things going between you and Sojin?"

"Good so far, but the only thing you don't remember is how you lost your memory?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah, th--"

I was cut off with somebody yelling from afar, "YEJIN! RUNNN!" I turn to see it was Eunseo!

"YEJIN, YOU NEED TO RUN AWAY RIGHT NOW! WOOHYUN HAS HIS GUYS COMING FOR YOU!"

My eyes went big, "Wait, WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?!"

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT US, WE'LL MAKE THEM CHASE US SO YOU ESCAPE NOW!"

"NO I CAN'T LEAVE YOU GUYS BEHIND!"

I was about to run towards them when Jimin stopped me, "If you go now, who knows if you or the girls will get hurt. So i'll go instead," He said.

"No! I don't want you getting hurt either!"

He pushed me, "Go, hide yourself until you don't hear a sound from us."

"Bu--!"

"GO!"

He pushed me and ran towards them. No, I have to protect them, I can't let them get hurt because of me. I ran to the other side to get the other guys, there's too many of them. They'll get hurt because of me, I can't afford anybody getting hurt because of me. I ran to the other side and started to attack two guys at the same time. I manage to get six of them when one of the guys got a hold of Eunseo.

"Hey, I got the bitch, leave the rest!" The guy said.

Wait....Woohyun target wasn't me but Eunseo?

"HEY! Let her go now!" Jimin said.

"You three go handle him, the rest take the other two girls." He ordered.

"Yes sir!"

They started to beat Jimin up, they took Soah, Sojin, and Eunseo right before my eyes.

"NO STOP! I'M RIGHT HERE SO DON'T TAKE THEM!" I yelled.

"Yejin?!! What are you still doing here?!" Eunseo said.

"Go get her before she plans to do anything else." 

"I'm not gonna let you guys get hurt because of me. I have to protect the people I love." I said.

"YEJIN! LEAVE!" Soah yelled.

"JIMIN, STOP BEATING HIM PLEASE! YEJIN LEAVE OR ELSE YOU'LL GET CAUGHT!" Sojin yelled, while crying.

Jimin was getting beat up, I ran to help him. I manage to beat them up, "Ya! What did I tell you?! Your all beaten!" I said, helping him up.

"Why didn't you leave?"

"Hey, we're family right? We stick together no matter what remember?" I said, smiling at him.

He returned the smile, "Let them go and take me." I said.

"YEJIN!" Eunseo said.

"Oh stop yelling!" The guy said, he hit Eunseo, causing her to yelp.

"STOP! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!"

Before I could do anything, Soah use that chance and kicked the guy in the balls. He dropped her, "SHIT, GET THAT LITTLE BITCH!"

Soah manage to get Sojin but not Eunseo, "EUNSEO!!" I yelled.

Then they started the attack, I can't handle all of them at once! I look to see if Soah, Jimin, and Sojin were doing fine when I saw a guy holding a metal stick. 

He was ready to hit Jimin with it, "JIMIN! DUCK!" I yelled.

I push the guy away from me and ran towards Jimin. I manage to cover him and got hit in the head, with that I blacked out.

Jimin p.o.v:

"JIMIN! DUCK!" Yejin yelled towards me.

I turn to see a guy ready to hit me with a metal stick. But before I could, Yejin already covered me and got hit instead. 

Everybody froze, "Yejin?...." I said, getting up.

When I got up, blood was dripping down from her head! 

"YEJINN!! NOOOO!" Eunseo yelled.

I grab onto her, "YEJIN! YEJIN! WHY DID YOU COVER FOR ME?!" Tears were dripping down my face.

It's my fault she got hurt, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! IF SHE ENDS UP LOSING HER MEMORY AGAIN, I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" Soah yelled.

"W-W-We didn't do anything wrong!" He said.

With that they retreated, "Leave this girl behind, we don't need her anymore!"

They drop Eunseo and she ran towards us. 

"CALL THE AMBULANCE, HURRY!!" Sojin said, crying.

Soah had her phone out and called the ambulance, "This wasn't suppose to happen! Look at how much blood is coming out of head!" Eunseo said.

"Please be alive and wake up Yejin..."Sojin said, holding onto Yejin.

"It's my fault...it's all my fault she got hurt." I said,

"Stop, it's not your fault!" Eunseo said, hitting me.

"Why don't you go back and tell the others. We'll go with Yejin," Sojin said.

I nodded my head and ran back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another updation, what'll happen to Yejin? Will she remember or will she lose her memories again? Read more to find out^.^ I'll try to update as soon as possible, thank you!