Ch. 29 Memories Restored

Author p.o.v:
It's been a week and a half now that Yejin hasn't woke up. Bts and the others have been visiting Yejin everyday. There has been no words from Nana and Woohyun ever since then. Bangtan are getting ready for their world tour at the moment. Yoongi went to go visit her for the very last time before he leaves for two whole weeks. But their manager just told them that they'll be going to L.A to film for American hustle life. So they won't return until a month and a half. Will Yejin wake up to see him before he leaves or no?
(A/N It's summer since they are gonna go film for American hustle life)

~Yejin's memories~

Author p.o.v: *Yejin is six and Yoongi is seven years old*

"Yejin! Over here!" Soah said.

"I'm coming!" Yejin said, running towards Soah.

"Where are the others?" Yejin asked.

"They're coming don't worry. Yoongi is still talking with his parents so he'll be late."

"I'll go get him!"

"Wait Yejin!!"

Too late little Yejin already took off to look for Yoongi.

"Minyoo~~~eodiya?" (where are you?)

Little Yejin search in every room until she heard voices coming from one room. She peeked and saw Yoongi,

"Minyo, th--"

She was cut off with his parents yelling ,"HOW MUCH LONGER ARE YOU GONNA STAY WITH HER?! YOU KNOW SHE'S ONLY A MAID'S DAUGHTER!" Yoongi father yelled.

"That's it we're leaving, we are no longer gonna stay here. The longer you stay here, the more your feelings grow for that little girl." His mother said.

"Omma! Please, anything beside that. I can't leave her just yet!"

"Tsk tsk, now your begging? We never would have thought you fall for the maid's daughter. We're moving today, right now. Your mother and I already have your things packed."

"APPA! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU, ANYTHING BUT THIS!" Yoongi said, begging his father.

"No, this won't do, we'll move far from here." Yoongi father said.

Yoongi fell onto his knees, crying. Little Yejin was so shocked, she could not believe what she just heard. She did not want to be separated from Yoongi either.

"Minyo also liked me? B-But he has to leave now..." Yejin said, looking at Yoongi again.

Yejin heard his parents coming towards the door, she immediately ran inside a different room. When it was silent, she slowly came out. As she was coming out, Yejin bumped into Yoongi.

"Oof, sorry..."Yejin said, not looking at Yoongi.

"Did you hear everything?...." Yoongi said, moving her face to face him.

"N-No, I didn't hear anything..."

"Liar, then why aren't you looking at me."

"B-Because...."

"You heard everything did you."

Yejin slowly nodded her head. Yoongi then hugged her, "Oh Yejin, i'm so sorry I have to leave you. I never want to, but my parents are making me. Yes, I do like you very much but I can't be with you."

"Why? Why can't you be with me Yoongi?" Yejin said.

"Your saying my name for like a long time now. Look at my position compared to yours, i'm up here while you're down there. My parents won't accept you because you're a maid's daughter. I just wish they wouldn't be so judgmental and let me be with you."

Yejin looked up at Yoongi, "Have you really liked me all this time? I never thought you would, I thought you hated me. I don't want you leaving me and the others Yoongi." Yejin said, tears forming in her eyes.

"I know Yejin me too but there's nothing I can do. Why don't we make a promise to meet again?"

"But what if we don't? It's impossible to meet again after many years." Yejin said.

"I promise you that the moment I lay my eyes on you, I'll be able to recognize you." Yoongi said, smiling at her. (Ha bitch where-.-)

"Ok, let's promise each other to meet each other again." Yejin said, smiling.

They pinkie promise, "YOONGI! Let's get going now!" His father yelled.

"Wait! Already?!"

"Yoongi....you can't leave me or the others like this...." Yejin said, crying.

"I'll come back for you guys don't worry. I promise ok?" Yoongi said, hugging her.

That's when Yoongi bodyguards tore them apart, "WAIT! I DIDN'T GET TO ASK FOR HER NAME YET!" Yoongi yelled.

"MY NAME IS KIM--" she was cut off as the body guard cover her mouth.

Yoongi was furious, "LET HER GO NOW! I NEED TO AT LEAST KNOW HER NAME!"

"I'm sorry sir but your parents has order us to do this." The bodyguard said.

Yejin bit the bodyguard hand and ran towards Yoongi, "My name is--"

But Yejin was cut off when she slip and knock over the dressing table near by. The glass vase that was on top of that dressing table fell on Yejin.

"NOOOOO!!" Yoongi yelled, crying.

Yejin lay there lifeless, blood coming out of her head. The rest of bts, Soah, and Sojin came running in. They all gasp,

"OH MY GOSH YEJIN!!" Soah yelled.

That was a chance for Yoongi to hear her name but he was being taken away. He was too far to hear, "LET ME GO DO YOU HEAR ME?! SHE'S HURT BECAUSE OF ME!! YAA!" Yoongi yelled.

"I'm sorry sir but please, I'm doing this because your parents ordered me too." With that he hit Yoongi and he went unconscious.

Yejin was immediately taken to the hospital. She she woke up, she did not remember who she was or anybody. Her mother quit working for them and went into hiding. She did not want Yejin and Suga meeting again. If they ever meet again and fall in love all over again, Yoongi parents will not sit still. But fate has brought them together again. Once in for all, Yejin and Yoongi met again.
~end of memory~

Still Author p.o.v:

At that very moment Yejin slowly woke up,

"Yoongi...." She said, with a tear falling down her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yejin has finally woke up but did she wake up just in time to see Yoongi or no? Continue reading to find out, thank you for reading^.^ almost done with the fanfic whew lol but I'll try to keep updating this fanfic, thank you~