Ch. 13 "New Friend"

Instead of driving back home, we walk hand to hand. I don't really know what's going on but I'll just use this chance and enjoy it for now. I wanted to talk with him but for some reasons he won't look at me. 

"Did I do something wrong to you?" I asked him, trying to look at his face.

"No you didn't do anything wrong." Still not looking at me.

"Than why won't you look at me?" 

He didn't say anything back, losing patience, I forced his face to look at mine. Omo...

"Are you sick? Why is your face so red? Oh wait don't tell me.....YOU'RE BLUSHING BECAUSE WE'RE HOLDING HANDS!" 

He removed my hands, "N-NOO! Why would I blush while holding your hands?"

I grab onto his hands but he move them before I could grab a hold of them. 

"Hehe somebody's shyyyYyyYyy!" Laughing at Suga.

"Yah Im not shy, what if some sort of reporter/paparazzi catch us." Hiding his hands from me.

"Excuses! Lies, I know you wanna hold hands, Yoongi." I tease him.

I try and try again to grab a hold of his hand but no luck. I pouted when I thought of something. When he turned around, I bent down to make a snowball. 

"Hey Ye--."

I threw the snowball and it hit him right in the head! I broke into laughing,

"HAHA!! OH MY GOSH LOOK AT YOURSELF!" 

He glared at me, "I'M SO GETTING YOU BACK!" Suga yell at me, making a snowball.

"Catch me if you can!" 

He threw it and missed, I dodged it everytime he threw it. He manage to dodge mine but not as good as me.

"You suck Yoongi!" Taunting him.

"You better take that back Yejin!" He said, and charged after me.

I ran laughing as he was laughing as well. He out ran me and caught onto me, then he put his arms around me.

"You're so warm..." He said while snuggling on top of my shoulder and neck.

"Really? If I am, than let me warm you up." I said and turn to give him a giant teddy bear hug.

Ahhh his hugs are so warm and cozy, I miss them. For some reasons I remember these arms as we hug each other.

"We should get going, it's getting late."Suga said as he took my hands.

I nodded my head and we walk back to the house.

~Arrive at the house~

I unlock the door and to see all of them at the door.

"Where have you two been?!" Jhope asked.

"Ya pabo do you not remember about the deal they made yesterday." RapMon told Jhope.

"Oh that's right, soooo how was it?" Jhope asked again.

"Hmmm you can say it was fun since it was Yoongi." I said, smiling at them.

They all seem to be shock at what I just said. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Yoongi trying to hide his smile. Well that's what it seem like to me.

Suga p.o.v:

Did she really just say that? It was fun because she was me and she really is gonna start calling me by my real name.

"Do you guys mind if I start calling your real name?" Yejin asked them.