Prologue

LUCY POV
"HEY YOU!!" 3 young boys just about the same age as me crowded me while i was playing basketball alone, I turned and looked at them terrified of what they might do to me.

"Get out this is our court Boy" one of the boys pushed me with their finger so hard it made me fall back, tears started to fill my eyes I stood up to get my basketball when the other guy kicked it with his feet.

"Go get it dog" the three laughed as I feel on my knees crying.

"HEY DIDNT ANYONE TELL YOU THAT BULLYING IS BAD TO TO HUH!" I looked up rather shocked, I saw standing in the distance a boy with pink hair holding the basketball with a scary look on his face.

"Hey no one asked you to talk" one of the guys turned around pointing at him. The boy with pink hair smirked, huh?

"I know you guys, your the three who would always get bad marks at school but never tells their parents because their parents are STRICT!" He grinned Emphasizing the word Strict.

The three shivered, I couldn't help it but giggle silently.

"Yea so what? It's not like you'll tell them!" The boy with red hair said shivering. The boy with pink hair smirked again, which made them have a confused looks on their faces.

"Oh yea I would your parents love me remember? So if I were you I would get out of this court before I go tell your parents about your bad marks you are getting at school" he smirked pointing to the exit of the basketball court. They looked at each other and ran out scared.

"Hey you okay?" I looked up and the guy with pink hair was smiling, a smile that would make any girl melt offering his hand out to help me up.

"T-thank you for saving me, My name is Lucy heartfilia " I looked down blushing holding my basketball.

"My name is Natsu dragneel! And No it's alright! Wanna be best friends?" He asked smiling, I was so happy! I had friends that but I never knew I would get a best friend. I gladly accepted and that afternoon we played basketball.

And that is how my friends is how me and Natsu met! That was long time ago like about when we were 9 years old but right now we're 17 years of age and senior students at fairytail high school.

Oh and me? I'm going to introduce my self again..
The names Lucy Heartfilia! 17 years of age, attends and is a senior at Fairytail high school! I am known as a boy at school because I wear some what boy clothes WHICH IS NORMAL CLOTHES, I am better at basketball then most of the boys at school and I am a girl really really i am...AND have a best friend named Natsu Dragneel who is also 17 and who also attends fairytail high who I am deeply in lo-

0-0

*cough cough*' enough information OKAY BYEE

-----

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters
and
= means new person Pov
~ means time skip