Chap 14: the Quiet boy

Okay before we start this chapter
I kinda ship Rouge and'Lisanna
By looks so please don't hate
^.^

LISANNA POV
It's 7pm at and we are preparing for the fashion show, there was this fashion show that was going to be held at lulu's school in about one month. I've been in Mongolia for 2 months now and I love it! Right now I'm on my table in the classroom arranging seat arrangements for the students, teachers, judges and guests. Gosh so much work....

*knock knock*

Oh that must be Erza. "Come in" I hummed still looking down on my paper.

The door creaked opened. "Um Erza told me she, Yukino and the teachers went home already, so I was about to tell you that I was gonna go as well" a deep but kind voice said, I look up to see who it was. The boy had slightly long but short black hair that was in a pony tail, he had this blank face showing and he had red eyes.

"O-oh um hold on I don't wanna be left at the school alone can you wait for me?" I said, I packed everything in my bag. All he did was nod and sat on the chair that was in front of me.

Well this is awkward.... "What's your name I never see you around the school before"

"my name is rouge and I don't really come out of the classroom, I like eating pizza with my friends, I like basketball and I'm a student council representative" I sweat dropped, he didn't really have to tell me that much

"eh....I kinda only ask for your name ehem rouge" i threw my bag over my shoulders and got the keys for the school. He stood up and walked behind me, I locked the door.

"Well I said those things just in case you ask me a lot of questions" he walked ahead of me. Wow...smartass much -.- he turned around. "Have you eaten yet?"

Thinking of it I am pretty hungry, I haven't eaten for hours because of doing all that work, but no! I shouldn't eat with him, Natsu might get the wrong idea, he probably doesn't know that I have a boyfriend yet. "um well I kinda have a bo-"

"I know, Natsu isn't that protective and I'm his friend so his fine with it" he said. Ohhh that's right his Natsu's friend "But his very highly protective of lucy"

My heart stopped a bit. "o-oh...well um I am pretty hungry" I laughed awkwardly. His protective of Lucy? Obviously..but it didn't bother me much. We walked to the nearest cafe, and ordered our dinner.

"So..." Rouge looked at me with his head rested on his palm. This is so awkward....and his really hard to talk to. He "hm" which meant he was listening.

"Sir, mam your order" a lady came to our table with our orders. I had creamy pasta and rouge had steak. I took a sip of my mango milkshake. He is really hard to talk to....I took a glance at him, he looks so depressed.

He looked up and noticed me looking at him, I quickly looked down.

"Something wrong?"

Ehh....

"You don't talk much do you?" I asked.

"No I don't"

"Um...do you have a girlfriend yet?" why did I ask that

"No I don't"

"Do you like anyone?"

"Yes..."

This conversation is just getting more awkward. Maybe I shouldn't have asked him that..

"W-well who do you like?" LISANNA STOP ASKING THESE QUESTIONS!

He looked at me, Eh....I probably took the conversation to far. "Lucy"

L-lucy? I was surprised, he liked lulu I was really curious of why he liked her but I didn't want to ask since it might be a bit to personal. After that conversation we ate in complete silence, when we finished we payed and walked out, we walked to the park.

"I can take you home if you like" he offered.

"No it's okay it's getting late already" I smiled. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Thanks for dinner" he nodded and walked off. I walked my direction. He is a really nice guy

~
=

NATSU POV
It's been 2 hours since our practice ended, and Lucy looks so different! Right now she was wearing her pjs, I had to admit she looked way better this way. Lucy was laughing her head off at her dads jokes which was adorable.

"Oh hey Natsu where's your girlfriend at?" Lucys dad asked. Oh yeah where is ️Lisanna?

"SORRY IM LATE!!!" oh Lisanna's back, Lisanna came in and greeted us all and then coming to me giving me a peck on the cheeks, then looked at lucy with complete shock.

"Lulu! You had a makeover! OMG YOUR SO PRETTY!!"

"Thank you lis!" She grinned. Lucys dad said he had to go so we said goodbye to him. (A/N I tried okay....)

"Oh by the way...what do you think of Rouge?"

Rouge? wtf... "Why does rouge like lucy?" I asked.

"Why Natsu, protective of your Wittle best friend" lucy pouted sarcastically. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Y-yes...of course geez" i frowned.

"Hehehe Natsu your so cute!" ️Lisanna clinged onto my arm, I wanted to change the subject.

"EH so anyway!LISANNA WHERE WERE YOU?!" I held both of my hands on her shoulders and look into her eyes.

"Whyyyy do you care about me as well?" She said sweetly.

"What kind of question is that babe" I wiggled my nose onto hers.

"OKAY IM OUTTA HERE!!" Lucy stood up from her chair and walked upstairs. "YOU GUYS GET A ROOM!!!"

"Heheh sorry Luce! LOV YEA!" I yelled back. Guys don't get the wrong idea but I meant that as a best friend way of saying I love you okay? So don't get the wrong idea.

"YEA YEA WHAT EVERR I HATE YOU TO!" She yelled back.

I looked over at Lisanna who was frowning at me, she got the wrong idea. "Babe a best friend way of saying I love you, don't get the wrong idea, and besides I love you more" I kissed her forehead. "Oh but does rouge like lucy?"

"Yes.."