Chap 13: new self

LUCY POV
"LUCY!?"

ヘ(。□°)ヘ

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU IDIOT?!" Natsu was standing there looking at me! IM SO EMBARRASSED! My face started to heat up and I was shaking endlessly, it's been an 1 hour since my makeover was over.

"I-I uh was going to go" Natsu turned around, I swear I just saw a hint of pink shades on his cheeks. Levy stood up and grabbed Natsu wrist. "What are you doing?"

"No your not going anywhere! your going to help lu-chan become a woman" she said casting a dark aura around with an evil smirk.

.....

"Yes Natsu dear! Your going to help us" Aunty also said with an evil smirk.

I really hate where this is going. I regret telling them I liked him! THEY KNOW HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND AND THAT GIRLFRIEND IS MY COUSIN!

"w-what do you mean help you?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Dancing, boyfriend qnd girlfriend things that stuff" Aunty Mirajane said.

(*゚ロ゚)

"EH?!!" We both said in uision. LEVY!

"GUYS YOU KNOW NATSU HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!" I snapped.

"I know" Aunty Mirajane smirked. "Your going to be our new model!!!" She squeaked. HUH

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!" Natsu waved his hands. "I-I thought Lisanna was the model with me!"

"She didnt text you?" Aunty mirajne grabbed her phone out of her pocket and showed Lisanna's text in front of us.

----------------------------------------------------
FROM: LISANNA
heyyyy guys um sorry for this message but
i dont think ill be able to be the model for the fashion
show im terribly sorry! since me, yukino and erza are
in charge of kinda preparing for the fashion show,
we need to be
there to guide the models and do other arrangements
Natsu sorry for not texting you that I'm here you probably
Looked for me all day.
so aunty mirajane, can you make lulu the model i can trust
her with my
boy :)
------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh heheh I think I might have turned my phone off...." I laughed awakwrdly.

"YOU TURNED YOUR PHONE OFF?!" Natsu exclaimed as he sat on the chair burying his face into his hands.

"Huh is there a problem with turning my phone off?" I raised an eyebrow. I turned my phone and on and 15 MISSED CALLS??? and one text message obviously...BUT 15 MISSED CALLS??. "Dude why were you calling me...you probably wasted your phone data" I sweat dropped.

"Well a best friend has to worry" Natsu looked up. I glanced at him, his blushing and it's cute.

"Well why not worry about your girlfriend" I frowned Emphasizing the word girlfriend. Why didn't he call Lisanna instead of me?

"Oh she left her phone at my place last night and she hasn't came back for it yet...very surprising" Natsu held out her phone from his pocket. Wait....why was lis at NATSUS HOUSE! I stomped to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt making his eyes look into mine. "L-lucy?"

"Ohh this is gooooooddddd" levy giggled.

"What did you do to her....don't tell me you got her pregnant" I shot daggers at him, my eyes were squinting and my grip on his collar tightened.

Natsu's eyes widened. "What no! We just had dinner!!! What is going on in that kind of yours Luce?!" He grabbed my wrist and looked at me in the eye.

Uh....um  I had nothing to say. Awkwardness started, no one talked for a while.

"Okay okay, let's stop this shall we" Aunty clapped her hands together and pulled away Natsu from me.

"Tch..." (Lucy)

"Hahah I win this time Luce" Natsu smirked. I blushed madly, his cute face gets me all the time.

"Ne lu-chan why is your face red" levy gave me the biggest grin and she was tapping the table like an evil person.

"n-no reason LETS JUST DO THIS SO I CAN PLAY BASKETBALL AFTERWARDS!" I walked to Natsu and grabbed his wrist we walked middle where Aunty told me to stand.

"Alrighty! Let's do this" Aunty Mirajane exclaimed.