Chap 32: Girls and Boys Out Day Part 2

Girls Perspective of their day out.
*LUCY POV*
STILL fridayyy
We just left the house and us girls decided to go to an anime convention that was held today luckily over at the park. Levy and Juvia is an otaku if you didn't know yet, they are one I swear. They found out about the convention when we were looking for where we should go and they were squealing my ears out. We arrived at the front.

"Wahhh I wanna see a levi cosplayy!" Levy swooned.

"Levy?" Yukino questioned.

"Levi! It's pronounced levi not levy! Levy is my name and levi is Levi's name" she pouted.

"Meh what's the difference" Erza shrugged.

"Many thingzzzzzz"

"Well I wanna see a gray-Sama cosplayyy" Juvia swooned.

Lisanna sweat dropped. "I don't think anyone would be cosplaying as your boyfriend Juvia.."

We entered the convention, many cosplayers and many anime things (a/n I haven't been to an anime convention before but I'm going to one this August so I don't know what is inside lol) Juvia and Levy ran to a Attack on Titan stall it had posters and merchandise.

"Woah so those are what a titan looks like.." Yukino looking at a poster

Yukino's face ----> (゜▼゜*)"ew is that the insides of a human?!"

"That is a colossal titan my dear Yukino, you should see the other Titans! They have such funny faces" levy hooked her arm around Yukino's and ran in the attack on Titan stall. I sighed.

"This is going to be a long day aye" Lisanna said crossing her arms.

"Well I always wanted to go to an anime convention, looks fun and I have lots of money to spend!" I jumped.

"You don't even like anime lulu.."

"Meh I will soon enough everything is so Kawaii though" >.<

"Well I already bought something"

∑( ̄□ ̄)

"Where the heck did you get that costume?!" -Lucy

"just found some boys saying they want a bunny girl to walk around so I agreed to it" she said bluntly. There was a group of boys taking pictures behind her with love shaped eyes.

I face palmed. "Man I'll pray for them when Jellal finds out.." Lisanna said.

~time skip