Chap 23: Together at last

LISANNA POV
"You..." I shut my eyes and clenched my fists looking down. I said it, I really said it. I'm waiting for him to answer and no answer. This is what it feels like to get rejected..

Suddenly I felt soft hands cup both of my cheeks, lifting my face up showing my teary eyes. "Rouge?" He leaned in and brushed his lips onto mine, I was startled and didn't know what to do, so I hesitantly melted in with the kiss. Moments later we broke the kiss resting our foreheads against each other.

"Rou--"

"Shh, don't ruin this moment" I could feel his breath on my face, he intertwined his fingers around mine looking at me in the eye. "Lis, I don't think I'm in love with lucy anymore either"

"Listen lisanna I think this might be a bit to sudden but I really really like you.." My heart started beating faster, he then wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug. "I promise I wouldn't hurt you like Natsu did" my eyes began to start getting watery, my tears dripping on his shoulder.

"S-sorry.."

"Why are you sorry?" He broke the hug, wiping away my tears.

"I wet your shirt.."

"It's fine I'll just do this" He took his shirt off, folding it and placing it on the end of the bed, my face went completely red. "R-rouge what hell are you doing? your s-shirt"

"This is how I usually sleep" he said bluntly walking to the other side of his bed since he had a kings size bed to sleep on and tucked himself in the covers.

(⊙...⊙ )

"W-w-what are you doing?" I stuttered. His acting like nothing happened.

"Going to sleep"

"With m-me? Shirtless?" I shivered, blushing madly.

"Yea, since we're boyfriend and girlfriend it's okay"

"Boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yea we confessed right? Comere" he pulled my wrist making me fall on his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist while the other around my stomach. I hugged him back and burry my face onto his chest.

"Rouge"

"mhm?"

"How am I going to tell Natsu and Lucy this"

"Don't worry if they get to reach out their feelings for each other, then we get to too" The whole night we didn't cry about our past lovers, instead Rouge hummed a song that made me go to sleep peacefully.

=

LUCY POV
"REALLY DADDY?!" I squealed as I heard daddy say that Lisanna is staying at Rouge's house for the night. Daddy yawned as he went back to his room to sleep. The plan was going perfectly! I quickly called Natsu.

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"BABE, BABE GUEST WHAT GUEST WHAT?!"

"Fuckkk my ear luce..and since when did you start calling me babe" I heard him laugh from the other side of the line. I blushed.

"Oh sorry..."

"Nah call me that it's cute when you say it~"

"S-shut up! Can I just say what I'm going to say now" I pouted.

"Fineeeee"

"Okay~ the plan is going really well thanks to my dad!!"

"Really? What happened"

"Well Lis asked my dad to stay over at Rouge house for the night and he said yes!" I squealed.

"wow...but didn't you like think before getting happy about this"

"HUHHHH?! SHIT I DIDNT THINK OF THAT!"

"Babe! Don't scream at the phone" I blushed when he called me babe.

"babe...seriously"

"That's a cute nickname though~"

"OKAY! Continuing I don't think Rouge is a bad guy"

"Yea his a blunt guy he wouldn't do that"

"well we will wait for the results tomorrow" I smiled.

"Ah huh" i looked at the time 12am.

"HOLY CRAP ITS 12am!!" I exclaimed.

"Again don't scream..."

"Well sorryy and what are you doing up at 12am?"

"Homework"

"Wow...feel bad for you, anyways goodnight hunny"

"Goodnight love you"

"Love you too" I smiled as I hanged up, I'm not even a tad sleepy I laid back on my bed looking up at the ceiling. Please please please fall in love...I know this is a bad thing to do, but I also had a feeling you and rouge had feelings for each other since your always together, Lisanna I know you can't hear me but I'm terribly sorry for what I'm doing its for mine and your own good. I don't want to have a single fight with you

Ever again.