Chap 29: The Beach part 2

*NATSU POV*
It's been 30 minutes since we left my house yeh my house XD and 20 more minutes till we arrive at the beach. Me and Luce were sitting right at the back of the car, Rouge and Me were awake while Luce and Lisanna were dead asleep.

"mhmph...I love you too~" Lucy mumbled in her sleep, my face flashed red. "Nammtsu baby you look cute in a dressss~" she giggled softly, what the hell is she dreaming about?

"Is Lucy talking in her sleep?" Rouge looked at the car mirror at the top looking at me.

"Yea.."

"Dreaming about you" he chuckled, I burned red. Suddenly something heavy hit my shoulders.

"Natmmsu cuddddle meee you big fat pigg~"

0////0

"Big fat pig" Rouge laughed softly.

"Shut up!" I gaze at Lucy, she's so cute dammit. I patted her head softly and wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her closer, I gave her a kiss on the forehead before I drifted off to dreamworld.

~

*poke poke*

"Urghhh leave me alonneee" I whined.

I felt the persons head come towards my ear. "Natsu were here" she whispered. I opened my eyes seeing Lucy standing crossing her arms. "5 more minutes"

She sighed, "if you don't get up I'll kiss you"

"Then do it" I wiggled my eyebrows. I grabbed her wrist pulling her into a kiss making us fall on the floor of the car with her on top of me.

"Oi love birds get out the car minna is waiting for us, close the door when you get out!" Lisanna yelled from the distance, we both got up and grabbed our things then closing the door behind us. we walked to where the school was. All seniors sitting on the beach with their things, some were tanning, some were cooking the BBQ and some were swimming.

we sat with our group of friends, we had our own BBQ bench that Yukino and Sting were cooking on and 3 tents were out. "Hello minna" Lisanna said.

"Aye just put your stuff in the tent" Jellal pointed to the tent, me, Lucy, Lisanna and Rouge went to the tent they told us to go to and placed our stuff down. Rouge took off his singlet (A/N *nosebleed*) and walked outside. "I'll wait for you guys outside"

"Alright! NATSU HURRY GET OUT!!" Lisanna pushed me out.

"Eh why?!"

"Your going to see your girlfriend in a swimsuit" she gave me a sheepish smile, me and Lucy flashed red. She zipped up the tent door.

Gray nudged me on the shoulder. "Never seen Lucy in a swimsuit, looking forward to it" he smirked.

I turned my head slowly to him giving him a death glare. "I-I'm joking! I have Juvia to look at anyway" he looked over to the distance where Juvia was playing in the water with Levy and Erza. I rolled my eyes.

"NOOO I DONT WANNA!!"

"Lulu do we have to go through this again! Come on you look good in it!" I covered my mouth cause I was blushing so much. Lucy in a swimsuit, lucy in a swimsuit...

"KYAAAAA!" Lucy was pushed out, my eye widened she's beautiful and her body gosh. What am I saying?! She was wearing a white bikini her hair was out reaching her waist and she had a flower behind her ear. "B-baka your looking way to l-long" she covered her chest. That's when Levy and the rest came back from the water.

"Aye Lucy looking good" Gajeel complimented, I punched him on the face. "OW!"

"I'm the only guy that compliments her" I said concerned. Awws filled the air, I blushed.

"Well then big boy compliment her" Levy said forming an evil smile for her lips.

0//0

"eh Luce you look nice..." I rubbed the back of my head.

She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Thank you.."

"Idiot that's not how you compliment a girl!" Levy said.

"Well what am I suppose to say!" I exclaimed.

Loke popped out of no where and coughed . "Oh lucy your looking good in your swimsuit, It would be way better if it was taken off"

Σ(゜ロ゜;)

Dark aura formed around me (pretend flames are coming out of Natsu please lol) I grabbed Lokes head. "Loke.." I growled.

"SORRY SORRY SENPAI LET GO!" I let go and he ran off.

"Idiot"

"ALRIGHT! EVERYONE TO THE WATER WERE PLAYING A GAME!!" Erza yelled out to our group. They all ran to the water expect Lisanna, Rouge, Yukino and Sting since they stayed to prepare our lunch. Suddenly Lucy grabbed my hand, I blushed.

"Let's go?" She smiled, I smiled and nodded my head. I picked her up by the waist and threw her over my shoulders, she playfully hit my back with her fists. "KYA! NATSUUU!" I laughed and ran towards the water.

"OUT OF THE WAYYYYYY!!" I yelled, Lucy was giggling and screaming behind my back, Everyone moved out of the way and we both splashed into the water.

=

*LUCY POV*
"NAtsu you baka!!!" My hair was drenched, this is so embarrassing! I noticed my flower came off as well. I pouted in disappointment. Suddenly a pair of muscular arms wrapped me around my waist.

"Your warm luce" Natsu whispered in my ear. I shivered a bit and my face was red. So much blushingggg. He turned me around leaning in for a kiss, pretty soon our lips touched. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he pulled me closer deepening the kiss. (A/N this makes me feel fluffy inside -3-)

*FLASH CLICK*

We both pulled away. "WOOT WOOT!" Levy chanted, holding a camera, I turned red.

"Aye Levy take another picture!" Natsu yelled pulling me closer.

"Eh?!?! NATSU!" My face filled up with embarrassment.

"OKAYYYY NATSUUU! GET CLOSE YOU GUYS" he placed the palm of his hand on my cheek while the other is on my waist.

"Just go with this one Luce its memories" he whispered, he leaned in closer with me till our lips touched, I melted in with the kiss hearing WOOHOOOOs and awws from everyone especially Levy. We broke the kiss I removed his arms from around my waist and walked back slowly in the water. He looked at me in confusion. "Eh?"

I splashed a whole lot of water on him, he fell down making him splash into the water. "LUCE!"

"I may have changed but I'm still stronger than you!" I giggled.

"What that has nothing to do with you splashing water on me!" He got up.

"Still I'm still stronger and faster than you!" I poked my tongue out.

He gave me an evil smirk. "Well if your faster than me you better run cause I'm going to tickle you" I giggled and started splashing water on him preventing him to go faster.

To be continued...